Click column header to sort
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions currently has an opportunity available for a Mid-Level Water / Wastewater Engineer.
Are you an Engineer with 5+ years of experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established environmental consulting firm on technically complex projects and with opportunities for personal and professional growth? Are you looking for a firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions? We are growing and have a career opportunity for a Mid-Level Water / Wastewater Engineer to join our dynamic team. Houston, Texas is preferred location but other locations possible for candidates with right experience and capabilities.
- Develop high quality, safety focused, sustainable engineering solutions to our industrial clients for consulting, design and construction services focused around industrial water / stormwater / wastewater evaluation & process design, facilities planning, engineering, permitting & compliance, construction, operations and general civil / industrial engineering services
- Contribute to staff development and provide quality review, quality assurance and mentoring
- Execute project performance and budget monitoring & reporting (internally and externally)
- Serve as an effective interface between client's project team and consulting team, conveying technical, schedule and financial information in a timely and professional manner
- Contribute to client business development activities, including client development, SOW and proposal preparation and client-centric presentations
- Will travel to project sites - Approximately 35% overnight travel
Wood’s Director of Business Development in the Permian Basin will focus on Operations Support, engineering and construction pertaining to liquids and gas from the wellhead to processing plants. The successful candidate will develop and maintain favourable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that Wood’s services consistently meet client needs. This role is responsible for providing sales proposals and developing new client contracts in Midstream Markets throughout the Permian Basin and Central United States.
- Develop relationships with new clients, resulting in new client contracts
- Establish and expand relationships with key local executives and decision makers within each customer
- Develop an overall Permian Basin Account Plan that maximizes opportunities and generates sales activity with customers and partners
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers
- Impact Wood’s current and potential enterprise clients by understanding customer’s business objectives and challenges and aligning Wood’s service solutions to customer’s needs
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive sales activity
- Own the full business development cycle from pursuit to close; play a key role in providing the basis for robust pursue/non pursue decisions and prospect prioritization, lead the development of well-founded win plans, manage the process of developing high quality proposals and play a key role in getting successful bids to deal closure
- Manage proposal creation, contract negotiation, and day-to-day customer and partner requests
- Understand the status of any projects in execution relevant to the location, account or sector; intervene as necessary to ensure successful delivery or to highlight/escalate the issues
Wood Automation and Controls is currently recruiting for a Branch Manager with extensive experience at our CEC Controls Chesterton Indiana Office. This position includes planning, developing, analyzing, designing, implementing, training, and maintaining all facets of the organization with respect to the assigned remote facility.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Wood Automation and Controls is currently recruiting for CIM Control Engineers in Warren, MI. with the ability to create PLC programs, electrical schematics, and handle commissioning responsibilities in the Electrical Controls industry. It includes integrating the controls system with computer systems. Work with customers to define and understand the requirements of the projects. Work on your own and in a team environment.
- Support for Customer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) Projects from project design, implementation, production launch, to project closure
- Provide daily CIM operation support to end users to ensure system availability
- Involved in design, installation, and configuration of new and existing equipment automation together with equipment/process personnel
- Provide hardware and software enhancement ideas or request to improve productivity or quality
- Work together with other CIM and IT personnel on system launches and upgrades
- Involved in new and existing production line expansion installation and support
- Research of new technology or CIM applications to provide feedback to team for new enhancement
- Continuous self-improvement
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Roadway Lead Engineer with a minimum of 12 years roadway engineering experience. This exciting position offers an opportunity for mentoring into Project Management in a team-oriented environment for an individual with an established track record of successful project work with the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT). Experience working with county agencies and/or municipalities in Arizona would be beneficial.
The successful candidate must have verifiable experience coordinating work with clients, subconsultants and multi-discipline design teams. Roadway design experience must include hands-on technical design capabilities in rural and urban freeways, highways and arterials. It is expected that this position provides hands-on reviews of electronic drawings, including survey control, geometric layouts, modeling/cross-sections and may be expected to provide assistance in preparing these drawings and setting up Inroads/Civil 3D models. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work on and provide technical oversight on multiple projects with the desire and ability to deliver high quality reports, plans, specifications, and estimates.
- Lead multi-discipline technical teams including roadway, drainage, traffic, landscaping, environmental, geotechnical, utility and right-of-way
- Work with and mentor junior and mid-level staff
- Interface with clients, project teams, and other managers
- Work effectively with team members as well as independently
- Deliver high quality reports, plans, specifications, and estimates
- Assist in preparation of project scope of work and fee estimates
- Manage project scope, schedule, and budget
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to lead project teams and execute projects based on specific scopes of work, schedules and budgets. Managing stakeholder relationships and expectations in a positive and proactive manner is essential. Travel to various client sites may be required. Being able to identify, evaluate and resolve unforeseen project issues based on changing conditions is a vital skill for this position. The ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within limited time constraints is crucial.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitating scope refinement and clarification among stakeholders
- Ensuring variations in scope are appropriately addressed within contract terms and conditions
- Communication and management with team members on project assignment
- Project analysis from both a technical and profitability standpoint
- Prepare reports and input data into the project database and reporting systems
- Work efficiently to meet project milestones
- Must work well with team members, have a positive customer service attitude, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform related duties as may be necessary to support the needs of the business
- Ability to write proposals in response to requests for proposals and statements of qualifications
- Responsible for field safety compliance including tailgate safety meetings and PPE
- Routinely perform standard administrative tasks, such as timesheets and expense reports for yourself and reviewing for others
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking an OSHPD Inspector to join our team in Los Angeles.
Wood Automation and Controls is sourcing candidates for a future need for Electrical Control Engineers to join our team in Kansas City, MO
This position will report directly to the Senior Project Manager.
U.S. Only:Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required
Sourcing Electrical Control Engineer candidates for a future need in Kansas City, MO who are very knowledgeable of the automation and controls in the manufacturing industry. The successful candidate must be able to perform design from start to finish, engineering and field start up responsibilities for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. In addition, proven trouble shooting skills are necessary. These are the technology requirements for this role:
- RSLogix 5, 5000
- RS Networx for DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet IP
- DriveExecutive, DriveExplorer
- PanelBuilder PDS, 1400e, 32
- RSView Studio
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ford NextGen standards – knowledge preferred
- GM G12 standards – knowledge preferred