Click column header to sort
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Field Project Manager (FPM) to join our team in Kennesaw, GA. As an FPM, you will travel to various client sites and lead field team activities to execute projects based on the specific scope and schedule. Be the on-site point of contact for clients and facilitate safety requirements and the various project needs including building assessment scheduling, collection of data, completing daily reports, and input of information into the project database, as well as understanding the quality assurance component of the job. Being able to evaluate and solve unforeseen field issues based on changing conditions is an essential part of the role.
- 5-10 years’ experience in facility project management and maintenance including small and large projects
- Knowledge of various systems such as roofing, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Preparation of pre-mobilization
- Communication and management with team members on project assignment
- Perform assessments to meet contract requirements
- Ability to efficiently use a field tablet computer
- Great attention to detail
- Prepare field reports and input data into the project database
- General project coordination – scheduling inspections with contractor and owners and handling of unforeseen field conditions
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work efficiently to meet project milestones
- Must work well with team members, have a positive customer service attitude, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform related duties as may be necessary to support the needs of the business
- Responsible for field safety compliance including tailgate safety meetings and PPE
- Perform standard administrative tasks, such as timesheets and expense reports for yourself and reviewing for others.
- May be asked to prepare proposals in response to requests for proposals and statements of qualifications
Wood is currently recruiting for a Director of Business Development with extensive oil and gas business development experience in the Powder River Basin.
Wood’s Director of Business Development in the Powder River Basin will focus on operations support, engineering and construction pertaining to liquids and gas from the wellhead to processing plants. The successful candidate will develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that Wood’s services consistently meet client needs. This role is responsible for providing sales proposals and developing new client contracts in upstream and midstream markets throughout the Powder River Basin of Wyoming.
This position may be based in Sheridan, Gillette, Buffalo, Casper, Wyoming or other locations within the Powder River Basin of Wyoming.
- Develop relationships with new clients, resulting in new client contracts
- Establish and expand relationships with key local executives and decision makers within each customer
- Develop an overall Powder River Basin Account Plan that maximizes opportunities and generates sales activity with customers and partners
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers
- Impact Wood’s current and potential enterprise clients by understanding customer’s business objectives and challenges and aligning Wood’s service solutions to customer’s needs
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive sales activity
- Own the full business development cycle from pursuit to close; play a key role in providing the basis for robust pursue/non pursue decisions and prospect prioritization, lead the development of well-founded win plans, manage the process of developing high quality proposals and play a key role in getting successful bids to deal closure
- Manage proposal creation, contract negotiation, and day-to-day customer and partner requests
- Understand the status of any projects in execution relevant to the location, account or sector; intervene as necessary to ensure successful delivery or to highlight/escalate the issues
Wood Automation and Controls is currently recruiting for Electrical Control Engineers to join our team in either Chesterton, IN or in Warren, MI. This position will report to the appropriate manager in these locations.
We are looking for Electrical Control Engineers that must be able to perform the design of control systems, from start to finish, as well as the engineering and field start up for the “System Integration in the Electrical Controls” Industry for manufacturing. Demonstrated trouble shooting skills are absolutely necessary. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with solid experience as a systems integrator, who is looking for career growth with a major organization.
- Performing Design of Automation control systems, requirements which will include:
- Review specifications and standard practices.
- Establishing non-standard designs as required.
- Follow internal and customer standards as required
- Create system map layouts, sequence of operations, drawing packages, PLC logic, and HMI screens.
- Specify Panel and field material by creating Electrical Bill of Material’s (EBM’s)
- Field duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in installation oversight
- Start-up and Debug at customers facilities
- Launch and Standby support
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. (Wood) is seeking a Mid-level Traffic Engineer with minimum six years of experience in traffic engineering and transportation planning. This individual will work closely with our transportation planning and engineering staff in conducting transportation studies, traffic operations analyses including developing signal timing plans, safety analyses, microsimulation modeling and design plans (signing, pavement marking, traffic control, and ITS), specifications and estimates. Additional responsibilities include assisting with proposals, project scoping, creating and maintaining budgets, managing work production, and mentoring others. Some field work is expected, and the candidate should be able to travel to project sites.
This exciting opportunity offers a growth position in a team-oriented environment for an individual with a desire to progress within a large organization. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work on projects with multidiscipline teams. Experience working on projects with ADOT, county agencies and/or municipalities in Arizona is preferred.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer with significant experience in the oil and gas industry and specialization in sulfur recovery and sour gas treating processes.
Wood possesses proprietary sulfur recovery technology, and the candidate will become intimately familiar with the technology and its applications, and supplement the technology with his/her existing knowledge and know-how.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Follow industry trends and contribute to proprietary sulfur technology improvement
- Act as lead technical specialist and/or supervise a group of engineers and technicians for highly specialized process plant projects
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience in process development, especially in sulfur recovery, amine treating, sour water treating, and other oil and gas facilities
- Make decisions on significant process design and development problems and methods
- Provide input regarding process guarantees, review and interpret plant performance test data
- Function in a lead engineer or project engineer capacity on multi-discipline projects
- Analyze client requirements and participate in the development of project design concepts and criteria
- Develop process engineering requirements for the design, control and operation of a process plant
- Act as technical liaison with clients/owners
- Support operator training, plant commissioning, and start-up activities
- Provide support to marketing activities including technical meetings with potential clients
- Evaluate, document, and streamline process and equipment design procedures
- Occasional domestic and international travel is required
Wood Automation and Controls -Manufacturing Automation business is currently seeking a Project Manager to promote continued growth in automotive projects. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide excellent Project Management service and guidance for customers through automation projects. This position will work with senior personnel in the US and internationally to supervise, direct and motivate the project team during planning, development and implementation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong engineering and technical background in automation and control systems application for the automotive industry.
- Ability to review and resolve quote and job specifications
- Customer Coordination and ability to interface with clients, resolve commercial issues
- Prepare small quotes and interface with estimating on larger quotes
- Build internal and external relationships with key suppliers, customers and internal & external
- Determine manpower requirements and work with management to properly staff jobs
- Create/maintain project schedules and project tracking documents to insure commitments are met on time and within budget.
- Insure engineers have what they need in order to be successful in performing their project duties in a timely manner.
- Facilitate CAD, Field Wiring and Shop Coordination
- Perform project engineering duties as required.
- Perform engineering duties as required.
Wood Automation and Controls is currently recruiting for a Process Controls Engineer. The individual must have experience in Instrumentation and Controls, preferably in Food Packaging and Food Process Controls. Water and Wastewater Controls experience would also be a plus.
The ideal candidate will have process controls, PLC programming and SCADA experience. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference. This is a great opportunity for career advancement and to work for a valued supplier to major manufacturers.
- Review specifications, I&C Control drawings, HMI screens, PLC programs and SCADA
- Assure customer Factory Test requirements are met per the specifications
- Communicate company and customer needs with other departments and outside vendors
- Effective communication with the customer and meet all deliverable due date
- PLC programming using ladder logic and/or function block
- HMI programming
- Wonderware, iFIX, WinCC by Siemens, FactoryTalk View and/or GE Cimplicity
Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer with extensive experience in Ocean Engineering / Naval Architect. The Graduate Engineer's principal objective is to assist Engineers & other Group personnel in developing and/or delivering work scopes related to naval architecture and riser engineering disciplines as allocated by the Team Lead or Lead Engineer. All work scopes shall be focused at assisting the development of the Graduate Engineer.
US Only: Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship required.