Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking an Environmental Technician to join our team in Chelmsford, MA.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Environmental Technician to support our growing environmental compliance and assessment practices in Chelmsford Massachusetts. Position provides an opportunity for growth, including report preparation, development of regulatory knowledge and other tasks as qualified. Wood is a multi-disciplined engineering, environmental, and construction services consulting firm comprised of approximately 60,000 employees located in every corner of the globe.
- Work with complex systems and perform technical, mechanical and diagnostic tests
- Operation and maintenance of multiple wastewater treatment systems; This includes on-site inspection, diagnostics, ordering of parts, repair, recalibration and testing to ensure proper performance in conformance with discharge limits
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and assisting with upgrades of wastewater pretreatment and groundwater remediation systems
- Sampling of wastewater and stormwater discharges for permit required analyses, ensuring proper chain-of-custody procedures for sample delivery and review of analytical results
- Sampling various media in support of hazardous waste site assessment and remediation, particularly low-flow groundwater sampling
- Perform other field related activities as assigned by Group Manager
- Periodic overnight travel
Wood is currently recruiting for an Instrument and Electrical Designer with experience in the chemical manufacturing industry. As the Instrument and Electrical Designer you will be responsible for design work supporting small facility based projects in an active chemical manufacturing plant as part of that plant’s capital project’s group.
- Meet or exceed the company and customer safety standards
- Comply with all company and customer procedures, engineering practices and other standards
- Read and fully understand P&ID’s and other documents which describe the scope of work to be done
- Provide electrical and instrumentation design support to capital and service projects in a fast paced environment
- Design of MV and LV electrical systems, including both power, control and instrumentation wiring
- Application of company and industry standards to generate instrument and electrical construction packages
- Work with plant engineers to develop instrument data sheets
- Design of instrumentation and control systems along with associated wiring, panels, etc.
- Independently develop detailed instrument loop/wiring diagrams, electrical schematics, instrument/lighting/grounding/area classification plan drawings, cable tray/conduit/wire sizing, cable selection, PLC panel sizing
- Work closely with plant engineers, contractors, and team members to achieve project success
- Field as-built, measurement, and design as project requires
- Perform detailed material take-offs and construction estimating
- Request and obtain material quotes as well as ordering material for projects
- Follow up on ordered materials, field installation and redlines
Wood is currently sourcing a QA/QC Manager for a Major Oil and Gas Operator in Midland, TX. Company is rapidly growing and looking for a long-term full-time employee.
- Promote Quality awareness throughout the project, Prepare and maintain Project Quality Plan, Surveillance Programs and other quality procedures and tools and ensure their successful implementation across the project
- Interface and coordinate work activities between Quality and other disciplines
- Ensure project-specific indoctrination and general training for Quality personnel is conducted and provide quality-related training for PT as required
- Provide direction, guidance and resources to QACs
- Provide oversight of Contractors’ implementation of their Quality program and compliance with project requirements: Ensure appropriate quality and quantity of Contractor's Quality staff assigned to the project - Confirm adequacy of Contractors’ plans, procedures, processes and documents - Ensure appropriate PT review and approval of Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality deliverables (e.g., plans, Criticality Ratings, Inspection and Test Plans)
- Ensure appropriate PT and functional review of deviations to equipment and materials Ensure audits of Contractors, Suppliers and PT are scheduled and conducted; lead PT audits and participate in Contractor audits as appropriate
- Steward audit findings to resolution and closure in a timely manner
- Coordinate Quality management activities to ensure consistency, effectiveness across the Project
- Maintain ongoing communication with Quality Coordinators (i.e., QACs, PQCs, SQCs) Manage resolution of quality issues and monitor quality performance
- Coordinate and report Project quality metrics to PT and Project Quality function
- Interface with Start-up / Operations to ensure clear understanding of project quality and participate in turnover as appropriate
- Technical training or high school diploma
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support
- Past Project Quality Manager Owner/Operator experience on major capital project This is a level 2 position:
- 10 to 20 years of related experience is required
Wood is currently recruiting for an Operational Director for our Asset Solutions Americas business (ASA) based in our Denver office. Within this position you will be focusing on Onshore Upstream and Midstream business.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship is required.
The role is responsible for determining and executing on win strategy for new opportunities within the business. Additionally, responsible for technical and financial delivery of all projects executed from the Denver office. Set direction for growth and development of Denver ASA operations. Successful candidates will need to have prior experience and positive report with target clients such as Oxy, Exxon/XTO and Equinor as well as Denver based Oil and Gas Exploration and Transportation companies. In performing the above, here are the following responsibilities:
- Ability to determine relevant deliverables for a given opportunity
- Ability to structure and manage teams for Denver based projects.
- Successful experience working within a Matrix organization with shared employee ownership/management.
- Identification of and solicitation of interest with prospective clients on alternate options to achieve same goal with less expense
- Ability to work with commercial to determine appropriate pricing for opportunity
- Experience working with contract administration and Business Development to screen/begin initial contract negotiations for business
- Select team that will sell and execute work
- During execution meet with team weekly to assess progress, determine weak points and address pro-actively with HED, PM, E&IS, Field Services, Procurement or other contributing groups to the project
- Function in Sponsor Director/Role with client peer to ensure successful execution and client satisfaction
- Work with clients and project team to manage invoicing process and influence DSO
- Work with teams to ensure as-sold margins are maintained during execution
- Work in conjunction with BD representatives to maintain existing client accounts and capture new by assisting with presentations showcasing Wood’s capabilities, specific approach to project of interest, etc.
- Help build work-share relationships with HVEC in a measured way to bring average composite sell rate down without diminishing quality
- Work to enhance Wood EPC offering by working with Field Services, Environmental Services, and Construction Services
Wood is currently recruiting for an MOC Coordinator for Orla, TX.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Initiating MOC’s
- Scheduling Hazard Review Meetings, and PSSR meetings
- Gathering documentation and uploading to the MOC
- Updating MOC’s logs
- Assisting with other PSM elements as needed
Wood is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner based in our Houston, TX office.
U.S Only- Authorizationt to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Provide strategic Human Resources (HR) leadership and consultation focused on creating innovative HR strategies to anticipate and assess emerging business, organization or people trends and identify and implement the appropriate to assigned client groups
- Identify and deliver solutions to support business leaders on decisions related to talent, employee relations, recruitment and compensation. Works with business leaders to define and align the talent strategy, improving organizational performance, and developing capabilities that deliver business results
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute HR strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth
- Strategically assesses talent, compensation, performance and change management needs and aligns multiple HR processes and programs to deliver holistic solutions to achieve desired results and impact the business
- Integral member of the business partner team, supporting client groups and acting as a change agent in the business to maximize all aspects of people performance.
- Provides advice and support for organizational change with an established reputation and track record as an effective and collaborative partner.
- Closely partners with organizational leadership on a broad range of strategic HR services, providing coaching and consultation that contributes to the client strategy and business goals
- Maintain an effective level of business acumen to provide a consultative approach to delivery of HR services.
- Leverage HR / business skills and knowledge to challenge or influence leadership in decision-making processes.
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Lead Commissioning Coordinator will have full responsibility to direct and execute commissioning activities for greenfield/brownfiled oil & gas project, and for implementing Wood's Safety Policies and Procedures throughout the commissioning phases of the project.
- Responsible to prepare Commissioning philosophy, schedule and procedures during project Detailed Design phase.
- Responsible to commission and start-up all systems, completing the commissioning work-scope in a logical and controlled sequence and to the project specifications.
- Responsible for day-to-day commissioning activities offshore. Execute Commissioning Procedures directing a Commissioning Team consisting of commissioning engineers, technicians, Operations personnel, other contractors, and vendor support personnel.
- Support system handover and acceptance from Construction Team including system discipline walk downs and punch list generation.
- Report to the Project Manager on issues regarding commissioning, start up schedule and progress
- Interface with client management regarding commissioning and start-up.
- Ensure all commissioning resources are being utilised in a cost effective manner.
- Define system priority hand over list from Construction to Commissioning.
- Will direct or assist in developing Project Manpower Estimates and System Commissioning Schedules.
- Develop and maintain commissioning budget.
- Develop and review commissioning test equipment and material take-offs for onshore and offshore execution.
- Develop vendor call-out requirements and schedule for specialized vendor supplied equipment and overall vendor coordination.
- Prepare systems for final inspection and hand over to Operations Team after commissioning procedures are complete.
- Provide assistance in evaluation and selection of Commissioning Team staff members. Declare and assign roles and responsibilities for Commissioning team members.
- Need proficiency in MS Office Applications e.g., Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Utility Locator to join our team in Durham, NC.
- Mark underground utilities on Wood projects
- Operate vacuum excavation truck
- Record collected field data in field books and or sketches
- Aid in maintenance of all utility location equipment
- Assist utility analyst with files and field calculations
Project Related Responsibilities:
All facets of Utility Locating projects including:
- Collection of utility records
- Establish project limits
- Collection of utility structures
- Providing utility designation on Wood projects
Wood’s Automation and Control - Manufacturing Automation business is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to facilitate continued growth in automotive facility projects, both grassroots startups and modifications, which Wood has been doing for more than 50 years. This position will work with the senior personnel in the US and internationally to develop and implement the sales strategy to achieve success and growth in the automotive and industrial business sectors.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical sales background in automation and control systems application for the automotive industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate self-motivated, experienced sales/business development professional to work for a trusted supplier to major automotive manufacturers, to influence its direction and strategy, and take a leading role in its future growth.
- Develop and implement future sales strategy in conjunction with Senior Personnel in relation to sectors, key projects and services
- Provide continuous field intelligence on projects, competitor activity, pricing and equipment
- Lead the relationship with the customers and end-users providing confidence in our commercial and technical abilities; generate interest in products and services from new customers
- Establish and build key strategic long-term relationships with customers, partners and suppliers
- Identify suitable project targets in the sectors by continuous research and constant awareness in the market place
- Advise engineering on product strategy and engineering development, that would enable increased growth
- Participate in developing and maintaining consistencies across sales both with respect to customer interaction, internal systems, processes and tools
- Advising on commercial/design/project/resource, risks and issues or concerns during the bid/launch phases
- Maintain a safe working environment, ensuring compliance with all governmental regulations and corporate safety guidelines
- Maintain full compliance with the company’s code of business conduct
Wood is currently recruiting a Quality Coordinator to join our team in Houston, TX 77084.
This is an opportunity to help support and grow within the HSSEA department at Wood. The individual will share their past industry experience and knowledge that represent and encourage a positive HSSE and quality culture.
**U.S Only- Authorization towork permanently in the US without sponsorship required.
- Updates and maintains databases as required in accordance with company requirements
- Attends meetings as assigned, documents the minutes of meetings and distribute the meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Manage standards library and records registry for standards that are not part of the company subscription.
- Generates Key Process Indicators (KPI) and metric reports against HSSEA objectives.
- Assists in the formatting of procedures and forms.
- Maintains document control of the local HSSEA documents and records registry
- Supports continual improvement initiatives.
- Assists in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Management and assignment.
- Supports HSSE events and activities.
- Coordinates HSSEA poster preparation, printing and distribution.
- Keep HSSE and Quality notice board information up to date.
- Maintains professional contact with other colleagues within the Wood HSSEA function.
- Keeps up to date with new developments and maintain a working knowledge of the developments that affect Wood’s professional environment.
- Willing to take on additional tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Assurance Manager.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer II to join our Atlanta Design Center in Kennesaw, GA. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing electrical engineering designs, electrical equipment upgrades, arc flash hazards analysis, low and medium voltage facility power distribution system design, switchgear, motor control centers, drives, wiring diagrams, emergency and standby systems, and other related equipment for facility power.
The types of projects involved include fueling facilities, industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and higher educational facilities. Engineer will supervise and mentor design engineers, and serve as a leader for the departmental standards and practices. Engineer will assure that the design meets the client's expectations and also that the design is technically accurate. Candidate is responsible for coordination of all project tasks and assign them to the design engineers for an even distribution of the department workload. Responsible for coordination with the local authority having jurisdiction, prepare project budget information, and project specifications.
Instrumentation and control (I&C) design including SCADA, design of control systems, design of control panels, specifying instruments, development of network architectures, PLC design, developing control strategies are a plus.
Industrial Manufacturing experience is also a plus.
- In this role, your design delivery responsibilities will include power system coordination modeling, conceptual design development, layout and selection of equipment, development of contract drawings, bid package preparation, field investigations, I&C design, and support during construction both in the office and the field.
- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing electrical engineering designs, electrical equipment upgrades, arc flash hazards analysis, low and medium voltage facility power distribution system design, motor control centers, drives, wiring diagrams, and related equipment for facility power.
- Design requirements include construction plans, specifications, cost estimates, schedules, record drawings, material submittal reviews, construction inspection and development of construction programming documents
- Types of projects may include primary and secondary electrical distribution, voltages up to 25kV, transformers, wiring, interior electrical systems, communications, lighting, industrial controls and control systems, instrumentation and energy conservation. Must be familiar with low and medium voltage switchgear, switchboards, transformers, load break switches and heavy industrial equipment and manufacturing equipment.
- The candidate will have a broad range of responsibilities, which include supervising and mentoring junior and midlevel electrical, interact with clients, manage electrical and I&C related projects, and participate in new business development.
- Generate and review proposals, manhour estimates, and technical scopes of work including assumptions and exclusions.
- Instrumentation and control (I&C) design including SCADA, design of control systems, design of control panels, specifying instruments, development of network architectures, PLC design, developing control strategies are a plus.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking an entry level or experienced Geotechnical and Materials Engineer to work within our Geotechnical department executing of a wide range of projects related to nuclear, energy, transportation, industrial/commercial, and government sectors. Position would include leadership of geotechnical and materials engineering staff, laboratory management and laboratory testing, technical execution of projects, (>$250k) related to dams, nuclear plants, transportation structures, commercial development, and government services. Role would be based in either our Atlanta, or Waynesboro, Georgia offices.
The successful candidate should be flexible in assignments, willing to travel periodically, and eager to learn. Technical services work areas include:
- Leadership of projects, and staff, including laboratories, with a focus on concrete, aggregate, and soils.
- Coordination with clients to define work programs and budgets, including project execution, general oversight and planning, and project coordination
- Develop and enhance key client relationships and would serve as a primary company and contact on projects
- Responsibility for certain aspects of a project including execution, safety, scope development, staff management, and quality control
- Coordinate work efforts and provide review of work performed
- Manage and deliver quality projects safely, on-time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client
To be accountable for the management and control of Client Certification Management System (CMS) database and to ensure the CMS information contributes to an effective hand-over for the construction, commissioning and start-up phases of the project.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the CMS application and all necessary supporting documentation is in place and complies with the requirements of WOOD COMMISSIONING SERVICES as well as client project objectives.
- Initial population of the CMS database from engineering deliverables and defined system limits. This includes assigning discipline check sheets based on device type or work activity, assembly of system dossiers and formation and maintenance of project certification library.
- Day-to-day management of the CMS system to ensure data is up to date and that it is an accurate depiction of the current status of the project.
- Liaise with all Construction focal points, Commissioning Discipline Leads and client management concerning certification issues.
- Interface with the Hook-up and Commissioning Supervisor as well as the Start-Up Manager regarding Mechanical Completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning and handover. Maintain custody of signed check sheets, testing procedures and project certification documents.
- Data entry of completion progress in CMS.
- Issue and circulate CMS progress reports to key team members as required.
- Manage project punch lists by identifying responsibility, categorizing necessity of repair, and facilitating punch list meetings to bring focus to items needed to expedite the handover process.
- Coordinate activities with other departments and staff.
- Establish positive working relationships with immediate supervision and personnel from other departments.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written. Be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Other duties as may be assigned or requested.
Internal: Senior Managers, Directors and Leaders, Operations, Engineering/Technology Teams, Commercial Business Units, Global Peers
External: Clients, Third party providers, External auditors, Regulatory authorities
Level of Influence & Decision Making Authority
Decision Making Authority: Makes complex decisions. Has the ability to think analytically, conceptually and adaptively, and make sense of new information across multiple levels of detail.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Office Manager for our Pennsylvania Operations. Reporting to the Region Manager for the Northeast US Region, the Office Manager will act as the face of the organization and provide strategic, functional and financial leadership to the Pennsylvania offices, inclusive of Blue Bell and Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Our Pennsylvania Office offers planning, engineering, construction and environmental capabilities, with over 50 engineers, scientists, project managers, and technicians. As one of Wood’s recognized environmental services and water resources groups, the Pennsylvania office supports government and commercial clients with a full range of capabilities (environmental investigation and remediation services, remediation and civil design/build, construction management, hydraulic and hydrologic modeling, dams and levee planning, design, rehabilitation and certification services, quality assurance, project controls, etc.). The ideal candidate will have current market experience, and the ability to build on the Wood brand to present service offerings and help develop new clients. A strategic leader, with the ability to form solid relationships with project teams and clients and the desire to grow and develop business will thrive in this role.
Lead the successful performance of the Pennsylvania Office, oversee the development and monitoring of financial plans, provide strategic direction for the office and office personnel, coordinate local human resource and health and safety functions with corporate personnel, and provide leadership in business development efforts (also ensuring senior personnel continue to grow / diversify client base). Position will include execution of project-related work, as well as office management responsibilities. Project-related responsibilities will include project management, senior review and quality assurance of work products developed by the office staff. Successful candidate will work closely with other office mangers in the Northeast Region and build strong, collaborative relationships with Strategy and Development leadership and other offices outside the Northeast Region.
- Work closely with the existing Senior leadership in the offices to sustain growth and profitability of the Pennsylvania Operation
- Office financial performance, client satisfaction, staff deployment and development, resource management and office business development activities
- Establish annual business goals and strategies and prepares annual business strategic plan for the office
- Direct the office’s marketing program and expand the firm’s business in the geographic area served by the office
- Provide Leadership in the pursuit of business opportunities including evaluation of risk profiles and win probability for key business opportunities
- Provide technical, consulting and project management leadership to office staff and participate as a technical consultant and / or project manager on appropriate projects
- Ensure financial controls, quality assurance / quality control and compliance to Company policies and procedures
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
- Foster team environment and develop staff through mentoring, leadership and training programs
- Approval of contracts and commitments of work consistent with Company policy for signing authorities as Office Manager
- Position requires individual discipline and knowledge to meet office budgets on a month-to-month basis; Therefore, the leader must be capable of functioning independently on office-specific issues and with minimal management approval
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Senior Certified Safety Specialist (CSP) and/or a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) to lead our Health and Safety consulting practice in the lower Midwest region. This person will be responsible for sales, marketing, and technical execution of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) services to both industrial and government clients as part of a collaborative team to pursue and grow local, regional, national, and global OHS opportunities. (Amec Foster Wheeler is now part of Wood)
Key Experience and Responsibilities
- This opportunity has Seller/Doer focus; business development and technical experience with multiple sectors
- Candidate must have experience and knowledge regarding the lower midwest client market sectors and have an established client base
- Expectation is for candidate to work collaboratively with our other CIHs and CSPs across the company
- Will also be required to conduct technical safety / IH related surveys and assessments, and provide consultation to clients in OHS service lines based on technical strengths
- Responsible for managing task order contracts and completing projects of moderate size and complexity
- Serve as client manager for safety / IH contracts with a large firms or government agencies
- Respond to daily work requests and proposal requests in a timely fashion
- Direct and supervise technical assignments (both field & office) for all staff in the safety / IH service line
- Prepare, direct and review technical reports, proposals and cost estimates
- Candidate must have a collaborative approach, willing to work with other Wood offices to cross-market service lines and work towards larger project opportunities
- Candidate will report to Wood’s Lower Midwest Environmental, Health, and Safety Branch Manager
- Federal DOD experience beneficial
We are currently recruiting for an Automation Technical Professional - Sr. Level to be located at our Wood office in Houston, TX.
Wood Automation and Control is the largest vendor-independent system integrator in the world with proven stability for more than 20 years. We pride ourselves on solving real-world problems for our clients by providing full engineering, consulting, procurement and construction services to our customers across the globe. Our automation teams work on hands-on projects that span the full spectrum - from small integration projects to Main Automation Contractor programs for large, multi-EPC projects.
At this time, we will only consider applications from citizens of the UNITED STATES or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead Automation Engineering efforts for the design and implementation of automation systems for oil & gas and process industry projects (greenfield and brownfield migrations), directly interfacing with our clients.
- Provide technical supervision of automation project teams including guidance and expertise for all phases of automation projects, front-end engineering through detailed design, configuration, implementation, startup and commissioning.
- Travel expected to customer locations for project implementation (25-50%).
Wood is one of the top ranked international design and construction firms by ENR magazine. The Senior Project Controls Specialist will support the Capital Projects Group that performs large construction projects for multiple business sectors. This position will provide project planning, scheduling, cost tracking, and project financial support for these projects. The position will report to the Project Controls Manager.
Primary duties will be preparing and maintaining project schedules, tracking cost, performing earned value analysis, working with project managers to prepare estimate to complete, and other project controls related activities. Other duties may include assisting in the preparation and revision of corporate project controls and project management procedures.
Job location: Kellogg, ID
- Utilize project management systems to update and manage project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts
- Developing WBS and project coding structures using Primavera software
- Developing and maintaining cost loaded schedules for both design and construction related projects
- Conduct project performance analysis using earned value techniques
- Support reporting requirements for invoice submittals and monthly status reports
- Maintain project budget and forecast spending plans
- Downloading and analyzing project expenditures, commitments, and invoicing data
- Provide proposal support to include schedules, reports, cost analysis, and other Primavera supporting functions
- Utilize in house proprietary project controls software and applications
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is looking for a Geotechnical Project Engineer to join our Tampa, FL team. The candidate will support and manage projects in Florida, to provide civil/geotechnical engineering services for dams & levees, mining, commercial development and civil infrastructure & transportation projects.
Provide civil/geotechnical engineering support to project teams and assist with delivery geotechnical and geologic projects to Wood’s public and private sector clients
- Projects include site investigation, dams and levees design, mining and tailings pond design and construction, transportation, utilities and other civil works projects
- Support geotechnical/civil investigation and design activities
- Support field construction inspection and testing
- Management of a variety of field work activities
- Geotechnical engineering analyses and assistance with report preparation
- Collaboration and participation in technical discussions with Wood team members
Wood is currently recruiting for a Sr, Recruiter/ Business Development Associate based in our Houston, TX office.
**US Only- Authorization to work permanently in the US withour sponsorship required.
Purpose / Role
TO DEVELOP WITH SUPPORT OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR, A RECRUITMENT SERVICE SUPPLYING BOTH TEMPORARY & PERMANENT PERSONNEL SERVICES TO EXISTING AND NEW TARGET CLIENTS.
Key aims and objectives
- To develop new business from new and existing clients on new projects and to make clients aware of tools and services RHi can provide.
- To provide the best possible consultants to new and existing clients through creation of a project services talent pool.
- Work closely with the Regional Director to create a client target list and develop key relationships with those clients, to deliver sales.
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Recruitment of Professional talent from Energy & Engineering industries, sourcing, attracting and engaging specialists within disciplines that match the needs of Rider Hunt International clients.
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their recruitment processes, industry operations, work culture and locations.
- Build relationships using sales & marketing, business development, and networking to attract additional business from client companies and to secure new accounts.
- Daily contact to prospective clients to market RHi’s services.
- Meet contractor headcount and permanent placement revenue targets.
- Reverse market candidates.
- Deliver suitable candidate resume(s) to the client within 72 hours of being assigned a role to resource through.
- Enter all requisitions into and then search the Applicant Tracking System to identify suitable candidate for client vacancies.
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing ads in a wide range of media (e.g. company website, online job boards, industry websites and social network media), and campaign management.
- Headhunt quality candidates, specifically identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Receive and review applications, manage internal and client interviews and short-list candidates.
- Brief the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the position applied for.
- Negotiate salary, taking advice from HR, or rates and obtaining client and commercial approvals
- Ensure a positive candidate experience, through communication, regular check-ins and updates, and positive on-boarding.
- Request references and check the suitability of applicants as directed by the client.
- Prepare resume(s), candidate summaries and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants and for inclusion into proposals under the direction of the Regional Director.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and improvement of the recruitment related Business Execution Principles and procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance of key client accounts as directed and provide the Regional Director with any potential leads..
- Qualify candidates (performance reference checks, background checks, employment checks and schedule and co-ordinate competency based screening.
- Liaison with HR co-workers to support mobilization, visa applications, agreements, rate revisions, training and recruitment where needed.
- Assist with the negotiation of Contractual T&C’s in conjunction with Operations, and Commercial functions.
- Deal with some basic day-to-day HR related matters and raise HR matters that need to be brought to HR Management attention.
- Input into brand development and EVP (Employee Value Proposition )
- Develop and maintain a general understanding of RHi’s core competencies and operational capabilities to help provide solutions to Business Development resulting in profitable growth.Work with other regions to standardize the support of BD Team/Recruitment Software.
- General understanding of base of rates, selling of services and mark-up/profitability.
- General Business Acumen
Wood is currently recruiting for a Finance Accountant II based in our Houston office.
Key aims and objectives
- Ensure all daily finance activities including accounts receivable/payable, payroll and monthly reporting are produced accurately and timely
- Ensure management and parent company, as appropriate, are fully aware of the company’s financial budget /performance and are equipped with accurate information upon which to manage the business
- Ensure high stand of financial control and confidentiality in accordance with appropriate Governance, Policies and Procedures
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Raise invoices for each project with all signed client timesheets and expenses and send them to relevant clients, raised in line with signed contractual agreements
- Perform credit control and take appropriate action if payment is not received on time
- Raise inter-company invoices and forward to the relevant inter-company business unit
- Review work in progress for managing invoice raising
- File and organise all company invoices
- Manage finance systems
- Provide financial management input to the Finance Manager, NECIS and Local Management
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for individual Americas company in line with group financial
- Preparation of monthly NR operational reports
- Support liaison with Internal & External Auditors
- Support Budgeting & Forecasting
- Support the development of Finance processes and controls
- Support approval of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting requirement for region
- Update cashflow reports as required
- Complete government statistics forms for review prior to submission
- Review payroll payments including payroll taxes for USA
- Manage payroll for Canada
- Provide support to operational management related to finance function at Contract Reviews
- Support finance manager with HFM reporting