Wood is seeking a Principal Estimator to join our Upstream Group responsible for providing leadership and management to the project assigned estimating team in the preparation of complete engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction estimates in accordance with client and project requirements for Offshore projects.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
This role will be accountable for the following areas:
- Responsible for complete and timely preparation of various types of estimates for offshore projects.
- Specific experience in development of estimates for Floating Production Storage and Offloading Units (FPSO), Semisubmersibles, Tension Leg Platforms (TLP) and Turret Mooring Systems, Fixed Structure Topsides
- Developing project specific estimate plans, schedules, and basis
- Leading a team in the development of conceptual, factored, semi-detailed, and detailed cost estimates
- Calculating craft labor rates, productivity, and location factors
- Assist in the preparation of unit rate and lump-sum contracts, specifically development of pay items, methods of measurement, definition(s) of inclusions/ exclusions
- Evaluate subcontractor proposals/ bids, participate in clarification meetings
- Reviewing and evaluating vendor and subcontractor quotes
- Performing detailed quantitative, cost, and productivity analysis
- Participate in risk identification sessions, developing risk models, assess risks (costs) preparing reports and presentations
- Preparation of change orders, trends, and comparative studies
- Plan, schedule, and lead the estimate review and presentation process
- Presentation of the estimate to Wood and Client management
- Maintenance and support of historical estimating databases, escalation indices, and productivity data
- Mentoring and coaching members of the estimating team to ensure there ongoing development
Wood is currently looking for Business Development Specialist for our Villahermosa office.
- Interface with Proposals, Contracts, Procurement, Subcontracts, IT and Administration and with Management Team, as well as Customer Commercial and Contractual focal points
- Contribute to the strategic planning aspect of BD
- Attend Pemex and public/private sector accounts
- Have field knowledge of O&G products and solutions
- Develop new markets and business opportunities, developing new leads and accounts
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships and required follow-up
- Identify key opportunity decision points and define Win Strategy
- Deliver business in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner, in line with contractual requirements and to the satisfaction of customers and Wood Management
- Comply with Wood’s Business Ethics Policy and Financial Management Framework
- Generate and safeguard Wood intellectual property
- Ensure all contract risks are understood and quantified for management review
- Ensure that all vendors, contractors who provide services and any other visitors understand and comply with Wood House Rules and safety guidelines
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team in Alpharetta, GA. The Accounts Receivable Specialist reports to the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for the input of daily cash receipts received, processing of refunds, credit card postings and accounts receivable suspense reconciliations. Will also assist in the daily general ledger operations and participate in the monthly closings as well as assist with various special projects and ad hoc requests.
- Posts daily cash receipts in a timely and accurate manner
- Processes cash receipts correcting entries and client/vendor refunds
- Prepares monthly Accounts Receivable Suspense reconciliations
- Daily interaction and correspondence with the Project Accounting and Operations Management team members
- Supports the Accounting Team in the general ledger close cycle (including account reconciliations, journal entries, accruals, and account analysis)
- Assists in documenting and implementing procedures necessary to maintain and improve internal controls
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is looking for a Senior Associate Environmental Remediation Engineer in our Oakland, California office with experience in consulting, selling, managing, designing and implementing environmental multi-media remediation programs for a variety of clients in the Industrial, Government, Energy, Oil & Gas and Transportation sectors.
We are looking for a candidate who is excited and motivated about the opportunity to help expand our environmental consulting business in California and the West. Wood’s Oakland office provides a broad range of services in engineering and environmental sciences including environmental assessment and remediation, water/wastewater engineering, water resources, environmental compliance, geotechnical design, stormwater infrastructure design, materials testing, and decision analysis.
- Lead/Perform Business Development within the Oil & Gas and Industrial/Commercial Sectors for environmental remediation, engineering and related services
- Perform design, oversight, mentorship and direct the efforts of staff- and project-level engineers
- Lead preparation of technical reports and proposals
- Successfully interact with Office Manager, Sector Lead, other Principal and Senior-level employees in the office and firm-wide
- Manage multiple projects, being responsible for ensuring that deliverables, schedules and budgets are achieved
- Travel to project(s) as needed, for the execution of project goals and business development
- Meet sales, revenue and delivery goals
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Mid-Level Engineer to provide technical expertise to moderately complex projects and provide work direction to junior professional or technician staff. The ideal candidate will have more than 4 years experience post Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of graduate level degree and experience.
Work Location: Oakland or San Francisco, CA
- Works directly with senior-level personnel in interpreting the actual needs of individual clients
- Determines required scope and level of effort of project work, including the degree of completeness and precision to which project elements should be addressed
- Coordinates site activities with contractors, subcontractors, agency personnel and client representatives
- Exercises independent professional judgment not subject to close review
- Maintains a high level of communications skill, with emphasis on the preparation of clear and concise written reports
- Demonstrates a high level of competence in directing and managing large single-disciplined projects and/or small to moderate sized multi-disciplined projects
- Provides technical direction to and mentors subordinate staff
- Responsible for ensuring the Firm’s administrative and financial policies and procedures as well as the methods and procedures specific to his/her specific discipline are followed
- Represents Wood and interacts in a professional manner with client and subcontractor representatives while on field assignments
- Understands, applies and oversees safety requirements in the field
- Capable of providing an effective Quality Assurance / Quality Control role in his/her technical discipline
- Effective at representing the firm in verbal presentations to clients
- Meets with client representatives at the direction of more senior personnel, and conducts his/herself in a manner compatible with the firm’s professional standards and financial goals
- Other duties as assigned
Are you a geologist looking for any of the following?
- Challenging projects where you learn something new every day,
- A collaborative environment,
- An established environmental firm with a network of highly-skilled geologists, engineers, and scientists, and
- An opportunity to build your career where you are valued and can choose your career path.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Environmental Geologist with 6 to 12 years of experience in the environmental consulting field. The ideal candidate is looking for new challenges and wants to work with teams on large and interesting projects.
You would be a member of a team providing environmental consulting services ranging from site investigations to remediation projects. The key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Project/Task manager for field projects, including coordinating permitting, subcontractors, field staff, and laboratories
- Oversee staff performing field work (logging soil borings, overseeing groundwater monitoring well installations, and collecting soil, groundwater, surface water and sediment samples, as well as documenting field activities)
- Perform occasional field work, including site visits, managing subcontractors, overseeing groundwater monitoring well installations, well and aquifer pumping tests, as well as documenting field activities.
- Field projects may also include oversight of remediation subcontractors during remediation activities, such as pilot studies and routine operations and maintenance
- Manage projects and ensure projects are performed safely, on time, and within budget
- Interpret data and test results
- Draft reports documenting investigation (or remediation) activities
- Prepare scopes of work, schedules, and cost estimates
- Ensure effective client and regulatory agency communication and relations
- Technical review and mentoring of junior staff
- Follow company safety standards, site safety standards and provides all required permitting
- Willingness to travel occasionally to project sites throughout California and the West Coast
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player
Wood is currently recruiting for a junior to mid-level Civil Structural Engineer with an emphasis in Structural and interested in the Oil and Gas industry. This could be a contract role or full-time direct hire position.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Perform layout analysis and design of civil and structural items of moderate to major size and complexity (such as pipe racks, steel structures, concrete table tops, and their foundations; walls; complex sewer systems; modular structures; and dynamic equipment foundations)
Perform tasks necessary to ensure complete designs (such as reviewing piping, vessel, electrical, vendor equipment, and structural steel shop drawings; reviewing pipe stress isometrics; reviewing civil and structural drawings; assisting with field verifications and information gathering; developing geotechnical investigation inquiries and interpreting reports; and preparing project specifications)
They will possess a working knowledge of Wood's purchased and in-house created software (such as MathCAD, Foundation 3D, STAAD, Word, Excel, etc.)
They will possess a working knowledge of the codes and standards that govern civil and structural work (such as ACI, AISC, ASCE 7 and IBC)
Are you a Senior Proposal Manger who enjoys the challenge of leading proposals and managing a collaborative team? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established engineering consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. Wood is dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career. We offer an extremely varied and interesting diversity of clients and projects with an opportunity to learn new things every day. We’d love you to join our team of friendly, hard-working dedicated and collaborative professionals. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and the opportunity to make a difference.
This individual would ideally work in our Alpharetta, Georgia office but could also work in another location where we have a Wood office.
Wood has an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Proposal Manager position within the Strategy & Development’s national proposal center. The primary responsibility of the Senior Proposal Manager will be to work with business development and operations personnel to plan and deliver major proposals to a wide range of US Government and private sector clients at locations worldwide. This position is a highly visible role that works closely with senior leadership, capture personnel, and operations management to write, edit, review, and produce winning proposals typically valued at less than $100M but as high as $500M.
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process from Pre-Proposal Phase through Post Proposal Phase
- Oversee/produce schedules, outlines, compliance matrices, proposal kickoffs, and technical solution sessions
- Ensure win strategy, technical solution, win themes, discriminators, compliance, and clear understanding of the requirement are well-articulated and consistent throughout final proposal documents
- Coordinates color/management team reviews
- Remains current on all solicitation modifications/Q&A and communicates them to the team; revises schedule, outline, and compliance matrix as necessary throughout proposal life cycle
- Coordinates with graphic designers to conceptualize, develop, and integrate compelling proposal graphics that convey concepts and proposed solutions to enhance proposal documents
- Collaborate with Capture Manager, Technical Lead/PM, volume/section leads, authors, SMEs, legal, estimating, pricing, and small business
- Coordinates with creative services staff to conceptualize, develop, and integrate compelling proposal graphics that convey concepts and proposed solutions to enhance proposal documents
- Mentor junior proposal staff
- Support other Proposal Operations activities (e.g., content databases, SharePoint library management), as needed
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is seeking an Engineering Intern to join our Altamonte Springs, FL office. This is a part-time, temporary and non-supervisory technical professional position. Wood offers the technical challenges of projects located throughout the US within the relaxed environment of a small, vibrant city. This individual will; possess the ability to work as an integral part of a project team, be involved in one or more projects during all phases of a project until completion, interface with both internal and external clients, collaborate with multi-disciplinary project teams. Our ideal candidate will be dynamic, creative, quality driven, have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and be a proactive problem solver.
Are you an engineering student who enjoys the technical aspects of projects, energy efficient building design, sustainability and construction administration work? Do local, national and international projects appeal to you? We have an excellent career opportunity within our organization, looking for an individual with technical and leadership capabilities.
The individual will work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, and designers on building design projects with an emphasis on engineering design and energy conservation.
- Assists in the preparation of all types of designs, layouts, basic plans in conformance with applicable codes and design standards from preliminary sketches, diagrams and other information
- Develops CAD drawings, designs and solutions for problems
- Assists and checks lists of materials or specifications utilizing knowledge and/or engineering practices and fundamentals
- Performs most assignments independently, but consults with others and receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problem
- Plans work and meets deadlines without supervisor action
Wood is currently recruiting for a Civil Coordinator with extensive experience in heavy structural concrete, shoring and scaffolding in an industrial setting.
The position is responsible for ensuring that all civil work on the project is successfully executed and completed to high quality and safety standards.
As the successful candidate, you should have experience in EPC organizations working in the petrochemical industry on major projects and able to work as a client advisor.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Ensure that Wood and client safety, health, and environment (HSE) programs are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Act as technical advisor
- Provide technical solutions and identifying solutions to project requirements
- Coordinate the execution of civil design works by other affiliates to ensure compliance with project specifications and supervising production of civil and structural deliverables within time and budget
- Check and comment deliverables for civil discipline
- Check of drawings / models in accordance with Work Practices, standards and client standards
- Receive engineering design information and instructions from Senior or Principal Civil Designer as applicable
- Ensure that efficient and effective communications are maintained among the several offices involved, ensuring that all reporting requirements are met
- Ensure that the operating center produces final civil deliverable drawings i.e. earthworks, piling, foundations, superstructures, underground services, paving and buildings inclusive of reinforcement detailing and reinforcement bending schedules where applicable. Drawings to be produced utilizing design sketches as provided by H.O. Civil Lead, if necessary, and extracted views from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Ensure that the operating center produces final structural deliverable drawings i.e. pipe racks and pipe support steelwork, equipment support and access structures, vertical vessel circular access platforms and buildings. Drawings to be produced utilizing design sketches as provided by H.O. Civil Lead, if necessary, and extracted views from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Participate on Model Reviews as and when required
- Establish strong rapport between all parties involved in project work and successfully manage the civil team and interfaces with other engineering disciplines
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a top engineering consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions?
Wood Environmental & Infrastructure Solutions currently has an opportunity available for an Junior Civil/Water Resources Engineer. Our civil and water resources team in Blue Bell, PA is seeking a highly motivated and results oriented professional who is looking to gain direct experience on a wide range of water related projects. We are experts in surface water modeling; civil/site design; green infrastructure planning and design; integrated water resource management; as well as environmental compliance, and we are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career.
- Develop hydrologic and hydraulic models to support flood mitigation and floodplain studies, and stormwater collection systems
- Develop design options, alternatives, or recommendations for site/ civil design projects
- Perform occasional field data collection and site visits
- Serve as technical staff to support successful project delivery
- Support development of long-range institutional and municipal stormwater programs
- Compile and present results of engineering and planning studies
- Participate in local and regional civil/water resources related organizations
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Environmental Engineer to support our growing remediation practice in Phoenix, AZ. Our office is a leading engineering consulting business in Arizona, providing multi-disciplinary solutions covering all aspects of environmental consulting services, geotechnical engineering, infrastructure design and management, construction services, materials testing/engineering and water supply and resources services. We offer a varied and interesting diversity of clients and projects with an opportunity to learn and grow. We’d love you to join our team of friendly, hard-working dedicated and collaborative professionals. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and the opportunity to make a difference.
The position will involve all facets of environmental remediation including, but not limited to, remediation feasibility studies, remedial investigations, remedial design of treatment facilities, and operation and maintenance support. This position offers the opportunity to work with a large and diverse team of engineers and geologists to address complex environmental challenges executing the following roles/responsibilities:
- Manage small to mid-scale environmental remediation projects as well as serve as assistant project manager on large, complex projects
- Support operation and maintenance of remediation systems and document site operations in routine monitoring reports
- Analyze and interpret environmental data and prepare documents supporting remediation of contaminated sites
- Sample soil, water, and waste to characterize contamination and evaluate remedial progress
- Design treatment systems, prepare engineering evaluations, and develop conceptual cost estimates
- Prepare Work Plans, Operation and Maintenance Plans, Sampling and Analysis Plans, Feasibility Studies, and Remedial Action Plans
- Prepare environmental permit applications and compliance reports supporting remediation system operations (e.g., air permitting, sewer discharge permitting, etc.)
- Conduct emission calculations and compliance audits in support of other air permitting projects
- Prepare design/bidding documents for soil/groundwater remediation systems soil excavation projects, demolition work, and conveyance piping
- Track payment applications, requests for information, change order requests and general construction phase submittals
- Conduct construction closeout activities including final inspections, completion of punch lists, record drawings, and contract closeout
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Identify inadequacies in personnel, reporting to Lead and proposing solutions such as training, coaching or replacement and that the correct competent personnel are matched to the task at hand
- Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff
- Ensure that the work output of own and discipline assigned staff complies with the relevant procedures
- Provide technical assistance to discipline staff as required
- Responsible for input to project plans and schedules, achievement of agreed schedule, during the course of any project or study or early identification of project areas of concern with necessary corrective action identified
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments, state, national and international standards and legislative requirements related to the scope of the discipline
- Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the discipline assigned staff, including assisting in the training and technical development of engineers (if required)
- Be aware and understand the business drivers within the Client organization and how these can be influenced by innovated designs and minimum cost solutions
- Prepare estimates and assist in the review of proposed schedules
- Provide technical assistance to other disciplines as required
- Providing documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in workpacks and, or design books on time to meet project deadlines
- Ensuring documentation is technically correct and all relevant engineering management system processes are applied to each scope
- Taking part and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements (where required)
- Preparation of engineering scope for both staff hours and equipment estimates (where necessary)
- Responsible for assessing, identifying and raising deviations to standards, that will benefit Wood & Client, and gaining acceptance of internal engineering group
- Participate as necessary in discussions with Clients and visit job sites as required
- Assist the Lead/Principal Discipline Engineer when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties
- Progress of the works under their control and the achievement of targets, may be required to report progress utilizing company systems and procedures
- Delivering to engineering deliverables registers and controlling the works against those registers
- Identification of increase or reduction in scope, raising the necessary support documents for Project Control Purposes
- Preparation of engineering and construction scopes for both hour and equipment estimates where necessary
- Responsibility for the integration of the Electrical design into the overall project work-scope, and ensuring that Construction, Commissioning, Maintenance and Operational requirements are included within the design
- Responsible as a key member of any project team for achieving the project target and completion of the project within the budget and schedule
Wood is currently recruiting for a Electrical and Instrumentation Quality Control Inspector for the North Slope. Qualified candidates will be responsible for performing inspections and verifications in accordance with BP Alaska requirements and Wood Management System. This position ensures quality control standards in the execution of fabrication and construction activities. This is a rotational position.
- Perform and document inspections and conduct subcontractor audits as required
- Review applicable standards and codes to establish quality requirements and verify acceptance of finished products
- Conduct inspections of electrical and instrumentation systems and system components
- Monitor the installation of electrical equipment including conductors, conduit, cable, cable trays, hardware and instrumentation for compliance with BP Alaska requirements and Wood quality standards
- Ensure all deliverables conform to drawings and specifications
- Perform civil, structural, and architectural inspections as required
- Investigate and address customer requests regarding quality
- Implement quality control procedures and document control processes as required
- Perform in-house audits on document control and material handling processes
- Interface with project management and procurement to communicate quality or supplier issues
- Ensure all deliverables are operational, complete, and ready for turnover to the customer
- Comply with Wood and BP Alaska policies and procedures
- Support the Wood zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. (Wood) is currently seeking a Construction Project Engineer to support our Program/Construction Management (PM/CM) Practice. This full-time position will report to our Washington, DC area office located in Chantilly, Virginia.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
This full-time Construction Project Engineer position will work closely with Wood project teams executing general contractor construction projects. This position may support design-build, engineering-procurement-construction (EPC), and design-bid-build procurement and execution for various construction project types, including vertical new construction, building renovation, and/or civil/site infrastructure.
Responsibilities include: support project and construction managers by gathering/analyzing cost and schedule input, assisting in subcontractor procurement support, visiting project sites, leading construction progress meetings, coordinating RFI’s and submittals, supporting proposal development, and preparing project closeout documentation.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to support our Program/Construction Management (PM/CM) Practice. This full-time position will report to our Washington, DC area office located in Chantilly, Virginia.
The full-time Construction Project Management position will work closely with PM/CM resources to execute general contractor construction projects. This position requires familiarity with the design-build, engineering-procurement-construction (EPC), and design-bid-build procurement and execution for various construction project types, such as vertical new construction, building renovation, and/or civil/site infrastructure.
Responsibilities include: project planning, proposal and procurement support, full project performance (safety/quality/financial/schedule), project reporting, leading internal staff and coordinating subcontractors, stakeholder communications, proactive issue management from kick-off through closeout, and project documentation.
Wood is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Gallatin, TN area.
The Administrative Assistant plays an important role to the overall success of the Company. As part of the Company, this person will oversee various administrative tasks related to all parts of the organization. This role will also work closely with the Accounting Department in various duties.
Essential Responsibilities (others may be assigned):
- Greet all guests that enter the building.
- Manage all facility needs to include office supplies, Janitorial service and supplies, copier maintenance and repair
- Open, sort, stamp, and distribute all incoming mail
- Report directly to Finance in Springboro office and assist as needed
- Must be able to work with little direction and be self-supervising
- Support Operations staff as needed
- Various clerical duties, including:
o Assist with Payroll data entry
o Assisting with office and safety inventory
o Assisting with HR as needed
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established engineering consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career. We offer an extremely varied and interesting diversity of projects. We’d love you to join our team of friendly, hard-working dedicated and collaborative professionals. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and the opportunity to make a difference.
We are seeking an experienced (8-15 years of applicable experience) Highway Drainage Engineer to support the Infrastructure Branch, primarily the Surface Water practice. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to lead and support simultaneous projects involving multi-disciplinary teams. The role is with the Phoenix Surface Water Practice; however, the position may frequently work with team members from our local Transportation Practice and/or with drainage team members from other Wood offices throughout the United States. Depending on the needs of the project, this position will assume both leadership and supporting roles on various projects and tasks.
- Leads, coordinates, and performs drainage design activities on projects to include: technical planning, design and construction support
- Designs and develops plans and drawings, which may range from conceptual layout, to final drawings, and/or as-builts. Designs and drawings will typically consist of storm drain systems and stormwater features, but may also include associated elements of roadways, grading, and low impact development (LID) or Green Infrastructure (GI) facilities
- Prepares and performs engineering investigations and planning activities
- Assesses feasibility of design alternatives
- Develops technical memos, reports, permit applications, and specifications
- Performs quality assurance / quality control checks to confirm accuracy and appropriateness of designs, computations, drawings, and reports
- Prepares proposals and develops and maintains project and task schedules and budgets
- Fosters relationships with team members, clients, and prospective clients, as well as industry stakeholders and regulators
The Phoenix, AZ office of Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions has an immediate opening for a Senior Electrical Engineer to primarily support water/wastewater projects and mechanical facilities upgrade projects in the commercial/municipal/government sectors. Experience with industrial client projects is desired but not of primary importance. The engineer will also be expected to support the needs for this discipline related to other sector projects as the need arises.
- Typically function as discipline or task leader on projects, assuming responsibility for the work of the EI&C group
- Design and provide construction engineering support for power systems supply and distribution for facilities
- Lead execution of work and resolve issues in a team environment
- Ensure compliance of design with all applicable codes and regulations, providing the seal and signature of the professional engineer when required by statute or contract
- Prepare material/equipment specifications and purchase requisitions; reviews supplier data; witnesses shop tests, assists with assessing supplier manufacturing capabilities
- Responsible for the review of electrical, instrument and control systems vendor drawings and data Interface with suppliers, clients, other engineering disciplines, detailers/designers
- Participate in the development of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and equipment package specifications
- Help determine budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule; May assist with other administrative and technical duties
- Perform quality reviews for detailed engineering documents and specifications
- Mentor other engineers and design personnel in technical excellence and career growth
The Phoenix, AZ office of Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a junior level Civil Designer candidate with advanced computer aided design (CAD, preferably AutoCAD Civil 3D) skills and meaningful experience in engineering and infrastructure design to support the Infrastructure Branch, primarily the Civil/Site Development practice group. Primary focus for project work will be to prepare construction drawings for general site civil development infrastructure.
- Support site civil development projects and clients with accurate drafting and design
- Design or redesign complex layouts and construction drawings for proposed site improvements, operating from general written or verbal descriptions/specifications generated from client/project team
- Create exhibits and documents for presentations and reports
- Work with project team to investigate and resolve problems with existing/proposed designs and make corrections to drawings as requested by the senior staff
- Create and update database of design records for reference and utilization on future projects
- Adhere to discipline-specific CAD standards