Wood is currently recruiting for a Billing Specialist based in our Greeley, CO and/or Loveland, CO office.
**US Only- Authorization to work in the US permanently without sponsorship required.
- Review the initial project set-up for compliance with the Schedule of Rates and Project Notification; Confirming “Special Invoicing Requirements”.
- Reviews, edits, and processes drafts for approval; prepares final invoices for transmittal to clients.
- Submits electronic invoices to Customers via their designated electronic billing system and verify successful submissions.
- Establish working relationships with e-billing site vendors; make certain all rates are up-to-date on the sites; prepare and submit rates for approval as needed.
- Complete detailed check of data for accuracy and proper coding.
- Maintains project files on Customer billing requirements, maintains filing systems to firm policies and procedures.
- Work with Project Controllers, Project Managers, Master Data Management, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Procurement to ensure correct invoicing to the client.
- Reviews and updates daily, monthly, and quarterly reports; performs reconciliations and adjustments.
- Be willing to assist others when necessary.
- Respond effectively to our internal clients and external Customers and follow through to completion.
- Must be able to read and interpret the many varied and sometimes complex Schedule of Rates for the various Business Unit contracts.
- Review the schedule of rates against Oracle inputted data and make sure that each job is set up in the system in accordance with contract terms.
- Assist with any special projects or assignments as required to clean up and ensure data integrity.
- Track status of invoices submitted; identify issues and work to address rejections as they arise.
- Capture processing data that enables us to eliminate process rework
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions’ Topeka, KS team has an exciting opportunity for a GIS Intern to work on a large-scale project for the next 2 years.
This position can be either part-time or full-time with a flexible work schedule to accommodate a student intern. This opportunity is ideal for students looking to apply their GIS skills in real world applications.
- Digitize features from imagery and/or LiDAR datasets
- Attribute features to conform to required table information
- Produce figures, maps, or statistics as requested
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions’ Topeka, KS team has an exciting opportunity for a GIS Technician to work on a large-scale project for the next 2 years.
The position is 40 hrs per week, eligible for benefits, fixed term, with bonus potential and the possibility for full-time conversion after successful completion.
- Digitize features from imagery and/or LiDAR datasets
- Attribute features to conform to required table information
- Produce figures, maps, or statistics as requested
Wood/RWG is currently recruiting for a Quality Administrator based in the Houston, TX office.
Measure and monitor quality objectives for reporting purposes and to assist management in information driven decision-making. Communicate results of monitor and measure activities to employees as required by management. Assist the Quality Manager in control of suppliers, auditing activities, and compliance to ISO, contractual, and regulatory requirements. Assist management in control of processes, and implementation and revision to documented information. Coordinate activities of the Problem Resolution Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of documented information, including record keeping and distribution as needed.
- Monitor, measure, and report to management the results of Root Cause Analysis and RWG compliance to established quality and environmental objectives.
- Work closely with management team members to develop solutions to problems and potential problems identified by monitoring and measuring activities.
- Oversee Problem Resolution Team: Assist PRT members in problem resolution activities, train PRT members, and track PRT activities and results.
- Audit processes within RWG to ensure compliance to ISO standard, contractual obligations, manufacturer specifications, customer requirements, and regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, follow-up, and assist in investigation of nonconformance and preventive action reports, including warranties, test cell rejects, and customer complaints.
- Report on KPI on an as required basis.
Wood is currently seeking a Project Manager, with Oil & Gas facilities construction experience, for our Seminole, TX office. This position is based out of our Seminole TX or Midland, TX office, but it will require regular and/or frequent travel to project sites.
This Project Manager must understand and have the ability to effectively plan and schedule the project lifecycle and general sequence of events, as well as the processes for the engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project management project tasks. The ideal candidate will have the ability to prepare and lead a team in preparing schedules and reports, both independently and as part of a team environment. The candidate must understand and fully comply with all company policies and procedures, specifically including safety (Injury and Incident Free) and corporate code of conduct. He / She will be familiar with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Develop the project execution plans, lead project reviews, lead negotiations with the client on change orders and contractual disputes while maintaining a solid client relationship and client satisfaction
- Establish and execute safe and effective project delivery strategies covering estimating, procurement, project management and controls
- Bid management, scope definition, program and estimate development
- Stakeholder management, both internally and externally in a challenging environment
- Ensure resources are identified early and available both through internal sources and our partner organizations
- Appliance of and compliance with Wood governance, project controls practices including maintaining P6 schedule and monitoring the project baseline
- Identification, assessment and mitigations of key risks and opportunities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions currently has a career opportunity available for a Project Manager – Water / Wastewater Engineer.
Are you an Engineer with 8+ years of experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established environmental consulting firm on technically complex projects and with opportunities for personal and professional growth? Are you looking for a firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions? We are growing and have a career opportunity for a Senior Water / Wastewater Engineer to join our dynamic team. Houston, Texas is preferred location but other locations possible for candidates with right experience and capabilities.
- Develop high quality, safety focused, leading edge sustainable engineering solutions to our industrial clients for consulting, design and construction services focused around industrial water / stormwater / wastewater evaluation & process design, facilities planning, engineering, permitting & compliance, construction, operations and general civil / industrial engineering services
- Contribute to client business development activities in a doer / seller format, including client development, SOW and proposal preparation and client - centric presentations
- Contribute to staff development consisting of individuals with 0 - 8 years’ experience and provide quality review, quality assurance and mentoring
- Execute project performance and budget monitoring & reporting (internally and externally)
- Serve as an effective interface between client's project team and consulting team, conveying technical, schedule and financial information in a timely and professional manner
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions has several outstanding key leadership opportunities with our Houston, TX team. Individuals will lead the growth of our environmental permitting business in the Gulf Coast area, based in our Houston, Texas office. Key markets targeted for growth include Oil and Gas (upstream, midstream, and downstream), Power (generation and transmission/distribution), and other growth markets.
- First position will focus on midstream pipeline permitting programs
- The second will focus on marine permitting, including marine berths for import/export, dredging, bulkhead construction, wetland mitigation, etc.
- Key responsibilities include development and implementation of an overall strategy and plan to expand our environmental impact assessment and permitting business in these market sectors in this region, business development, project management, and team leadership
- Typical services provided include FERC Certification, NEPA compliance, USACE permitting, Endangered Species Act compliance, National Historic Preservation Act compliance, and other similar Federal, State, and local permitting and compliance - Hiring of additional key staff is also an important responsibility
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions has an opportunity for an Entry-Level Environmental Geologist or Hydrogeologist to work on a full time basis on our Phoenix, AZ team. Some overtime hours and occasional weekend and nighttime work may be required depending on the job. Must be highly motivated and a positive team player.
- Initially, this position will be approximately 90% field work and 10% office work on a variety of projects including industrial, state and federal sites, although could transition to more office work for the right candidate depending on their demonstrated skill sets
- Field activities include logging soil borings, oversight of groundwater monitoring well installations and collecting soil, groundwater, soil vapor, air, surface water and sediment samples as well as documenting field activities
- Office activities include analysis and interpretation of analytical results and the preparation of summary reports, under the supervision of a Senior or Principal Geologist or Hydrogeologist
- Will travel to project sites in Arizona and surrounding states - Approximately 25% overnight travel
- Will be routinely lifting equipment and carrying coolers of laboratory samples; it is anticipated that these materials can weigh up to 40 pounds
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our team in Albuquerque, NM. The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of geotechnical engineering projects for federal agencies, NMDOT, cities and municipalities throughout New Mexico, as well as private development. Primary geotechnical experience will include, but not limited to: subsurface explorations, foundation engineering, pavement design, site characterization, slope stability, natural hazards assessment, and geotechnical construction observation and testing.
- Evaluate specific geotechnical issues such as settlement, capacity of shallow and deep foundations, and specifying general earthwork related construction practices
- Development of scope of subsurface exploration and laboratory testing programs
- Geotechnical analysis and design
- Perform drilling inspection duties for projects
- Prepare and review geotechnical engineering reports for roadways, utilities, buildings, bridges, culverts, retaining walls, and associated calculations such as slope stability, bearing capacity, settlement, pile analysis, etc.
- Actively involved in marketing and business development for the New Mexico Market. Participate in local professional organizations
- Be available for occasional overnight travel as necessary for attending client meetings, conferences, and project inspections
Wood is currently recruiting for a CQV Specialist II with experience in the Biotech Industry. The CQV Specialist II will work in the field on CQV projects. This may involve working under a CQV project manager or senior specialist.
- Providing client support for commissioning, qualification and validation services - This may include generation of documents such as design qualification, equipment, facility and utility commissioning and qualification, cleaning validation, computer validation, sterilization validation, data reviews, SOP development and development of final reports
- The ability to coordinate cross-functional activities with QA, Engineering, Operations and QC during the execution of protocols
- The ability to assure that all activities are performed in compliance with approved validation/qualification protocols and SOPs to support company and validation policies as well as current regulatory requirements/guidelines is required
Wood is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor with extensive Oil and Gas experience to join our team in Tilden, TX.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
This position will be responsible for warehouse operations and management of inventory at the Warehouse facility. This position will also be required to coordinate material movements in support of Drilling, Completions, Maintenance, Facilities and Production operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all warehouse activities involving storage, use and distribution of inventoried materials.
- Evaluate storage requirements for commodities in the warehouse, and ensure they are stored properly.
- Ensure all materials received or issued have appropriate documentation. Will conduct SAP inventory transactions for material movements and for reporting accurate inventory.
- Arrange transportation for Drilling, Completions, Maintenance Facilities and Production equipment.
- Ensure environmental, health, safety and security practices are followed.
- Manage material receiving, issuing and warehouse processes associated with the storage and management of warehouse materials.
- Manage building maintenance activities.
- Will require being on call after normal work hours during the week and rotating on call duties on weekends and holidays.
Wood is seeking a Lead Estimator responsible for providing leadership and management to the project assigned estimating team in the preparation of complete engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction estimates in accordance with client and project requirements.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
This role will be accountable for the following areas:
- Responsible for complete and timely preparation of various types of estimates, including LSTK, Converted LSTK, EPC and EPCM, for international and domestic locations for Pipeline projects.
- Specific experience in development of estimates for land based and offshore pipelines and associated facilities
- Developing project specific estimate plans, schedules, and basis
- Leading a team in the development of conceptual, factored, semi-detailed, and detailed cost estimates
- Develop labor and equipment spreads
- Calculating craft labor rates, productivity, and location factors
- Assist in the preparation of unit rate and lump-sum contracts, specifically development of pay items, methods of measurement, definition(s) of inclusions/ exclusions
- Evaluate subcontractor proposals/ bids, participate in clarification meetings
- Reviewing and evaluating vendor and subcontractor quotes
- Performing detailed quantitative, cost, and productivity analysis
- Participate in risk identification sessions, developing risk models, assess risks (costs) preparing reports and presentations
- Preparation of change orders, trends, and comparative studies
- Plan, schedule, and lead the estimate review and presentation process
- Presentation of the estimate to Wood and Client management
- Maintenance and support of historical estimating databases, escalation indices, and productivity data
- Mentoring and coaching members of the estimating team to ensure there ongoing development
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is looking for a Construction Manager to be the primary liaison with the Air Force assigned to Holloman AFB. This position will perform quality assurance, construction oversight and project management services for a 15-month large construction project at Holloman AFB, NM.
- Construction quality assurance inspections and reporting
- Leading design reviews
- Monitor Code and permit compliance
- Coordinate and attend construction progress meetings
- Close-out and site restoration compliance
- Operations and Maintenance Manual Reviews
- Review and oversight of contractor’s health and safety program, quality control program and environmental program
- Review and recommendation of contractor Submittals, Shop Drawings, Requests for Information and Change Order Requests
- Attend final inspections and punchlist review
- Close-out and site restoration compliance
- Labor compliance evaluations
- Provide Government weekly project reports
- Monitor work progress
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions’ Dallas team is growing and we have opportunities for Construction Engineering Technicians to perform construction testing and inspections for transportation, commercial, industrial, education and healthcare projects. We have opportunities for experienced technicians with ACI and other certifications. We also have opportunities for motivated individuals without construction testing or inspection experience looking to start a career.
- Under intermediate supervision, perform routine field sampling/testing and/or laboratory testing of soil, base, aggregate, Portland cement concrete, asphaltic concrete and masonry in accordance with established procedures and the standard methods established by AASHTO, ASTM, TxDOT or other agency with appropriate, properly calibrated testing equipment
- Under intermediate supervision, perform field inspections and observations for construction activities to ensure compliance with project plans, approved shop/working drawings, project documents and specifications in accordance with established procedures
- Prepare and submit accurate, legible, comprehensive and complete testing and/or inspection reports on a daily basis in accordance with established quality procedures
- Review plans, specifications, general notes and shop/working drawings for assigned activities prior to performing assigned duties
- Perform analysis or calculations to check accuracy, applicability and reasonableness of testing data.
- Interact with client representative (supervisors, foremen, project managers, engineers, etc.) at project site as directed by the Direct Report
- Maintains assigned equipment and related calibration
- Follows safety rules and practices and other safety requirements for all projects; Performs pre-task planning prior to executing work; Report any safety issues or concerns to management
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Mid-Level Electrical Engineer to join our Kennesaw, GA engineering team. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing electrical engineering designs, electrical equipment upgrades, arc flash hazards analysis, low and medium voltage facility power distribution system design, switchgear, motor control centers, drives, wiring diagrams, emergency and standby systems, and other related equipment for facility power.
Candidates will have a combination of the following skill set however it is not necessary to qualify for all for consideration for the posted position. Candidates will select skills that apply to their skills and experience.
- Works under the supervision of a Senior Engineer
- Design requirements will include simple calculations, specifications, quantity takeoffs, schedules, material submittal reviews, etc.
- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing electrical engineering designs, electrical equipment upgrades, arc flash hazards analysis, low and medium voltage facility power distribution system design, motor control centers, drives, wiring diagrams, and related equipment for facility power
- Types of projects may include primary and secondary electrical distribution, voltages up to 15kV, transformers, wiring, interior electrical systems, communications, lighting, industrial controls and control systems, instrumentation and energy conservation. Must be familiar with low and medium voltage switchgear, switchboards, transformers, load break switches and heavy industrial equipment and manufacturing equipment
- Types of projects may include primary and secondary electrical distribution, data retrieval, arc flash studies, transformers, wiring, interior electrical systems, communications, lighting, industrial controls and control systems, instrumentation and energy conservation
- Executes facility electrical engineering designs in accordance with applicable codes and standards
- Performs field assessments, site investigations, inspections, facility condition assessment and sustainable infrastructure assessments
- Generates workload plans, design analyses, drawing plans, specifications, cost estimates and estimated construction schedule
- Supports proposals generation
- Significant AutoCAD, Revit and MicroStation work
- In this role, your design delivery responsibilities will include power system coordination modeling, conceptual design development, layout and selection of equipment, development of contract drawings, bid package preparation, field investigations, I&C design, and support during construction both in the office and the field
- Successfully execute electrical designs to be on time and on budget using company systems and tools
- Support business opportunities and assist in proposal preparation, interviewing, scope, fee, etc.
- Perform contractor construction submittal reviews and request for information documents
- Producing effective and accurate written documents, reports, and technical memorandums
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior-Level Mechanical Engineer to join our dynamic team in Columbus, GA. The ideal candidate will have a background in HVAC design, DDC, SCADA, Faculties utility systems and distribution (compressed air, process cooling water, inert gas distribution, steam boiler, centrifugal chillers, chilled water, etc.), and energy efficiency, have leadership experience, good communication skills and ability to work with a group of experienced professionals. The candidate will be responsible for executing and reviewing mechanical designs for new and renovation facility construction and repairs, upgrades, and recommissioning of existing facilities, independently or as a member of a team, including drawings, specifications, and submittal reviews. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience with knowledge in mechanical HVAC, controls, piping and plumbing.
Are you a Mechanical Engineer who enjoys the technical aspects of projects, project management and energy efficient design, commissioning work, and a fast pass work environment? We have an excellent career opportunity in our international organization. We are looking for an individual with technical and project leadership capabilities. In this position you will provide solutions for your clients and lead technical initiatives.
- The engineer will lead creative solutions and problem solving efforts to bring multiple projects to a close and meet client needs and expectations
- The engineer in this position will be a teammate of engineers, architects and Project manages and be responsible for the execution of projects and submittal of final deliverables or construction documents
- Work on technical assignments (both field and office) and support design related projects
- Field assignment is local to Columbus GA with minimal travel
- Supports proposal generation and business development, creating technical scopes of work and man-hour estimates
- Generates workload plans, design analyses, and construction documents
- Typical team assignments will include Faculties utilities retrofit projects, interfacing with clients and contractors, project cost estimation, identification of energy conservation measures, boiler and chiller plant upgrades, DDC systems and building stimulation energy modeling
- The individual will work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, and designers on building design projects with an emphasis on engineering design and plan production; projects include building design for restoration, renovations and new construction
- Execute mechanical HVAC, Piping and Plumbing system drawing development; general electrical knowledge is a plus
- Develop schematics, plan drawings, elevation views, section views, P&ID, P&FD, specifications, and installation details
- Convey results and findings by means of oral discussions, graphic-based presentations and project documentation
- Design or redesign complex layouts and drawings from general sketches, or written and verbal specifications from project team members
- Create exhibits and documents for presentations and reports
- Work with the project team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs and make corrections to drawings as requested by the senior staff
- Adhere to discipline-specific AutoCAD and design standards
- Design requirements will include creating standards, details, drawing templates, sheet sets, drawings and designs
- Executes facility designs in accordance with applicable codes and standards
- Strong commitment to company’s Beyond Zero safety program; follow company safety standards, site safety standards and maintain safe workplace practices
Wood is seeking to appoint an experienced Consultant Engineer to work in the Rotating Equipment Reliability and Condition Monitoring space. We aim to provide engineering solutions and services that improve machine reliability and assist our Oil & Gas, Mining and Utilities clients in achieving peak production, whilst maximizing machinery life cycles.
Wood’s Asset Integrity Solutions business has established a truly global vibration, dynamics and noise (VDN) capability. Encompassing 230 engineering specialists in 11 offices, the VDN team works closely together helping our customers meet their reliability, integrity and operational performance goals.
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships, including developing new business opportunities
- Execute maintenance strategies and programs for clients whilst seeking opportunities to improve them utilizing the latest in data analytics techniques
- Manage, implement and improve vibration, lubrication and thermography based predictive maintenance programs - including on-site data collection, analysis, and determination of recommendations for rotating equipment
- Assist with investigations, providing technical input for equipment failures and troubleshooting projects: alignments, balancing, ODS and RCA
- Assist with RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance) and FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis)
- Identify opportunities to improve client plant reliability, availability and/or performance, collaborating with clients to turn to their advantage
- Provide support, mentoring and technical reviews for colleagues in the group in predictive and preventive maintenance practices
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join team in San Diego, CA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitors performance of assigned personnel for technical adequacy and with established project and proposal schedules and man-hour budgets
- Coordinates differences of technical and/or procedural judgment between supervised engineers and other project team personnel
- Participates in and requires participation by supervised designers in reviews of engineering standards and submits recommendations for revisions, additions, etc. to management
- Is knowledgeable of the latest technology in assigned discipline and recommends application of the same to management
- Conducts performance evaluations for assigned staff
- Makes recommendations to management for salary increases, reclassifications, hiring, reprimanding or dismissal of assigned personnel
- Responsible for review of the engineering and design status report
- Responsible for the development, revision, and issue of departmental controlled documents
- Responsible for obtaining and receiving non-departmental controlled documents
- Participates in the approval of new suppliers and in the review of the project supplier’s list
- Reviews the discipline scope of work to be executed to ensure it matches that in the project specification and/or the proposal documents as appropriate
- Reviews the CPM Network for correctness of sequence of activities, key dates, and activity durations
- Reviews and monitors performance against allocated man-hour budgets to ensure compliance; brings any adverse trends to the attention of both department and project management
Essential Job Functions under Certain Circumstances:
- Participates in customer meetings and presentations as required
- Consults with other industry experts concerning unusual problems or complex technical issues and may serve as the organization’s representative on industry code and standards committees
- Conducts “Chief’s Review” of critical project documents produced by the engineering department
- May perform in an individual contributor’s role and/or may supervise, review and assure the technical quality of the work performed by less experienced engineers
- Provides assistance in interpretation of technical requirements of the project and/or the client as required or requested by assigned personnel
- Serves as a mentor or teacher for less experienced designers
- Accepts both short and extended term assignments to the field, as requested by management
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Project Controls Manager to join our US Life Sciences A&E team in Philadelphia. The Project Controls Manager will responsible for the preparation of detailed weekly and monthly cost analysis and resource utilization for the overall office operations as well as provide project cost and schedule level support to project managers. The Project Controls Manager will also be responsible interfacing with the accounting groups to track accounts receivables. The Project Control Manager will report directly to the Vice President of US Life Sciences A&E Operations and work closely with the Head of Project Management and Controls.
- Serve as the Project Controls Manager for current and future construction projects
- Requires exceptional knowledge of Industry standard cost control and scheduling systems, i.e. Primavera P6 Enterprise and Microsoft Office software
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with the development and maintenance of highly complex cost and project schedules including; WBS structure development, logic links, constraints, resource loading, progress tracking, earned value reporting, float management, etc.
- Develop resource loaded design schedules for complex projects in the $1- 50 million price range with minimal input from Operations
- Lead cost and schedule update meetings, as required
- Ensure the timely status and updating of cost reports, project schedules for Wood management, project management team and clients as required
- Ensure timely preparation of miscellaneous weekly and monthly charts, reports, graphs and short interval schedules in accordance with all internal and contractual requirements
- Work extensively with subcontractors ensuring schedule requirement compliance, accurate and timely updates, slippage recovery, etc.
- Verbal and written interface with Wood management, client, project management, cost engineers and engineering team members
- Must be able to work effectively / present information in both one-on-one and in collaborative group environments
- Recast project estimate into baseline budget
- Assists in the preparation of project controls section of the monthly or job end report
- Assists with the preparation of estimated cost of variances for change management
- Assists in the maintenance of the project cash flow as required by the organization
- May assist in change control management and in the forecast analysis for costs
- As the operations grow, develop a team of schedulers and project controls analysts to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Additional responsibilities will be defined in the relevant process procedure
- Track and verify schedule of value progress using earned value methods
Wood is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to provide general support to the HR team and other departments as necessary.
- Under general supervision, responsible for providing a positive customer experience by responding to HR, benefits, payroll, travel and billing, and policy inquiries
- Able to investigate, research, troubleshoot complex situations and drive to resolution
- Provide general documentation and all administration support, as required, within the HR Function
- Collaborate with HR functional partners and managers to obtain and furnish information
- Processes hires, worker changes, and terminations in the full life-cycle of an employee or contingent worker. Reviews pre-employment requirements and output for accuracy
- Knowledge of Form I-9 compliance
- Maintains worker records by processing status changes ensuring proper approvals in a timely fashion
- Processes unemployment claims and attending hearings
- Responsible for all personnel file record retention requirements, ensuring employee records remain current and accurate
- Support with project work on HR initiatives including compliance and audits
- Support process improvement projects by helping to identify recurring issues, problematic trends, and recommending changes in procedures
- Proactively evaluates HR policies, procedures, documents, and recommends form updates
- Maintain team content and team’s knowledgebase on SharePoint.
- Documenting processes and creating process workflows using Microsoft Visio
- Acts as liaison for all travel and billing requests to and from field locations.
- Special projects as assigned