Click column header to sort
Wood is looking for a Spare PartsCoordinator to join our team our Process & Technology team in New Jersey.
- Assist the Manager of Spare Parts with the supply of customer requests for spare parts from receipt of customer inquiry through the sub-suppliers completion of material manufacturing and delivery. All associated activities shall be carried out in accordance with Department Procedures, insuring maximum profitability to the Fired Heater Division (FHD)
- Assist with obtaining quotations for materials from suppliers in accordance with the FHD Approved Vendors List. Review quotations received, select or recommend suppliers with whom orders are to be placed based upon cost and required customer’s need date
- Liaison with other FHD departments for technical and procurement support to ensure understanding and supply of customers request for spare parts
- Respond promptly to any queries arising from customer or sub-supplier
- Assist in maintaining and issuance of monthly Spare Part Status Reports which are submitted to Director, Special Projects and Aftermarket
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking CMT / QC Technicians with experience, or strong desire to gain expertise, in soils and concrete testing to join our team in Jacksonville, FL
- Perform soil density testing using both nuclear gauge and sand cone in accordance with ASTM and project specifications
- Perform sampling and testing of concrete in accordance with ASTM and project specifications
- Prepare and submit written field reports summarizing daily activities/observations and density calculations and results
- Transport samples from the field to the laboratory for processing and testing
- Operate independently in the field environment
- Communicate regularly with clients and contractors to convey results and schedule requests
- Dependable and reliable
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Junior-Level Environmental Engineer/Scientist/Chemist to perform, under the direction of a project manager, environmental field investigations, report writing and other project related tasks associated with site investigation activities at a dynamic and evolving project site located in the Grafton County/Lebanon, New Hampshire area.
This position will require residence within the Grafton County/Lebanon, NH area.
- Conduct field work under the direction of a senior scientist to investigate and monitor the nature and extent of soil vapor and indoor air contamination - Field work will include collection and analysis of soil vapor and indoor air using an Inficon Hapsite ER portable GS/MS
- Maintain the onsite QC analytical program, report analytical results on a daily basis, maintain an excel results database, and perform general maintenance tasks of the analytical instrument
- Coordinate with Project Chemist on a daily basis
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Controls Estimator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Description of Functions:
Coordinate and contribute to the preparation and evaluation of project cost estimates, ensuring relevant quality and accuracy standards.
- Ensure alignment with Wood estimating guidelines
- Attend Cost Estimate Kick-Off Meetings to obtain thorough understanding of Scope of Work and cost estimate requirements
- Develop and maintain project and proposal cost estimates in accordance with the Basis of Estimate, including statements of work scope, man-hour estimates, narratives, and review/comment on client documents
- Understand the contract specific estimating procedures and carry out all work accordingly
- Read and understand all relevant project documents pertaining to the preparation and evaluation of estimates, including but not limited to engineering drawings and scope of work statements
- Maintain a good working knowledge of and utilize corporate estimating software (Imperium)
- Ensure consistency across estimates and discipline CTR’s (Cost Time Resource) in accordance with the project scope of work
- Ensure all deliverables detailed on estimates have corresponding man-hours and are built up using agreed contract norms
- Ensure the corporate and contract risk process is applied to estimates as required
- Ensure estimates and discipline CTRs (Cost Time Resource) have suitable assumptions and exclusions and those narratives are of an acceptable standard to facilitate future change order justification
- Coordinate the preparation and ensure the timely issue of estimates to clients
- Liaise with cost discipline to ensure all cost elements used in the compilation of estimates are accurate and aligned to current client contract terms & conditions
- Liaise with planning department and project engineer to verify project start date and duration
- Liaise with procurement and engineering departments on third party cost estimation
- Coordinate with relevant project and discipline personnel in the review and evaluation of estimates
- Liaise with project controls and engineering disciplines to proactively identify projects which may require a change request prepared in advance of work taking place
- Participate in historical analysis of the accuracy of past estimates while identifying trends and potential accuracy improvement opportunities
- Support the Portfolio Management, Project Management and Project Controls Team as required
- Help maintain updated estimating norms or metrics
- Assist with the development and revision of estimating procedures as required
- Perform other job-related functions as required
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Process Engineer position with extensive experience in the oil and gas refining and petrochemical industry. The role will report into our PTAC group, who are Wood's specialist in-house consultancy that focuses on advising clients, investors and asset owners on making the right investment decisions for their projects. This team has the skills, experience, and creativity to add value from the earliest screening or conceptual phases through to the establishment of a robust basis of design in the pre-FEED stage, ready for FEED.
Specifically, the role is for a Principal Process Engineer with experience in Linear Programming (LP) and Refinery Planning using Aspen PIMS Linear Programming software. The role will report to the Director of Consultancy within the Houston Consultancy group of PTaC.
- Execute and provide technical support to projects within Wood's PTaC Group
- Involved in conceptual and feasibility studies, optimisation work, and pre-FEED stages, including techno-economic analysis and licensors selection on refining and petrochemical processes
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and produce designs and services to meet these needs
- Be flexible, supporting several studies at the same time without missing milestones
- Coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Identify issues and propose solutions using innovative and novel solutions, plus ability to grasp unfamiliar concepts
- Complete technical design work to a high standard without supervision using Wood's and Client design methods, standards and data
- Identifies deficiencies and improvement changes to established Wood’s design methods, standards and data
Wood is currently seeking a Project Manager, with pipeline and facilities construction experience, for our Greeley, CO office. This position is based out of our Greeley, CO office, but it will require regular and/or frequent travel to project sites.
This Project Manager must understand and have the ability to effectively plan and schedule the project lifecycle and general sequence of events, as well as the processes for the engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project management project tasks. The ideal candidate will have the ability to prepare and lead a team in preparing schedules and reports, both independently and as part of a team environment. The candidate must understand and fully comply with all company policies and procedures, specifically including safety (Injury and Incident Free) and corporate code of conduct. He / She will be familiar with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Develop the project execution plans, lead project reviews, lead negotiations with the client on change orders and contractual disputes while maintaining a solid client relationship and client satisfaction
- Establish and execute safe and effective project delivery strategies covering estimating, procurement, project management and controls
- Bid management, scope definition, program and estimate development
- Stakeholder management, both internally and externally in a challenging environment
- Ensure resources are identified early and available both through internal sources and our partner organizations
- Appliance of and compliance with Wood governance, project controls practices including maintaining P6 schedule and monitoring the project baseline
- Identification, assessment and mitigations of key risks and opportunities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently recruiting for a Contract Manager with extensive experience in the Facilities Management industry. The position is located in Columbus, Georgia.
- Manage subcontract efforts including janitorial, landscaping, pest control
- Track and ensure delivery performance against asset priorities and agreed KPIs
- Service Request and Work Order processing, execution and close out
- Implement and maintain agreed to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure delivery of all services to schedule and within budget
Wood is currently recruiting for an I&C Engineer with extensive experience in Heavy Industrial or Power industries.
Greenville, SC or Atlanta, GA
- Provides application/control systems design and development for systems of varied complexity
- Develops and evaluates process control system solutions and networks that meet stated requirements
- May lead a department or may be an expert in their field, providing ideas, opinions and advice to others
- Comfortable in P&ID, Control Philosophy and Control Logic development
Wood's Solar/Wind/Renewables group is currently seeking a Process Engineer to join our team in Tucker, GA or Raleigh, NC. The deal candidate will have experience in PV Design and/or Plant Predict (by First Solar) as well as holistic solar component/application experience while working with our greenfield and browfiled construction teams. Thsi position will be primarily based in our offices in Raleigh/Durham, NC with some travel to project sites.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Trasury Specialist(contract) gbased in the Houston, TX office.
A Contract Treasury Professional is required immediately to manage the project to set up Bank of America accounts on an Oracle ERP system.
The person selected for this minimum 12 week project will work with the Bank of America onboarding project team and manage the tasks required to complete the onboarding within the specified time.
The successful candidate will receive support and assistance from the Cash Management team in Houston and from a dedicated IT resource who will manage the integration of the accounts in Oracle.
In addition to the onboarding of a number of BAML accounts the candidate will be responsible for onboarding the BAML Travel and Entertainment credit card program on to Oracle and the training of local staff in the operation of the program.
Wood is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager with strong experience in the oil and gas industry.
Wood’s Manager of Operations will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations. The role will focus on ensuring financial performance by delivering on budgets and managing cash flow. This position plays a key role in business development by engaging with key clients, maintaining client relationships and identifying new opportunities for winning and delivering work.
- Role model Woods Code of Conduct and HSSEA management system and operating practices at all times
- Overseeing project management, supply chain, construction, commissioning, HSSE, project controls and quality management activities on office-based operations services projects
- Developing and implementing strategies to expand the business
- Actively managing the organizational structure, along with the professional development and performance of individuals in the functional and operations management team
- Developing and managing budgets and reimbursable targets
- Actively participating in business development with local clients and managing selected client relationships
- Chairing internal review meetings and monthly project review meetings
- Recruiting, interviewing and selecting key staff and ensuring project staffing requirements are met
- Leading safety, security, health and environment issues and performance including implementing corrective actions where required
- Ensuring procedures are followed with respect to standards and peer reviews
- Reviewing and authorizing all proposals and contracts
- Participating in bid/no bid decisions
- Acting as Project Sponsor on key projects
Wood is currently recruiting for an Administrative Clerk at our CEC Controls office location in Warren Michigan. This individual will perform administrative and clerical tasks and will report to the HR Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful and organized. This position offers an opportunity to advance your career and to be part of a winning team.
Performs related duties:
- Answer and direct phone calls and manage visitors
- Word processing and typing of documents, forms and letters
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail both domestic and international
- Maintain office supplies and submit requisitions when needed
- Create and maintain files and records, answers correspondence
- Verify and process daily shipping and receiving reports
- Accounting responsibilities as assigned to include but not limited to: Accounts Payable Processing, Process General Disbursements Invoices, Prepare General Disbursements
Wood is seeking an experienced Lead Civil Engineer to work within our Power & Process Office in the Civil/Structural/Architectural Group executing projects related to the solar sector. The position would include technical execution of projects related to solar developments. The role would be based in our Chantilly, VA office.
The successful candidate will lead a team providing primarily civil engineering services to the solar industry. This position will support utility-scale PV solar EPC projects. The candidate should be flexible in assignments, willing to travel periodically, and eager to learn. The candidate should be familiar with Virginia stormwater/erosion control regulations and permitting procedures.
Technical services work areas include:
- Perform civil engineering computations, analysis, and design including engineering analyses, feasibility studies, designs, preparation of drawings and specifications, report writing, cost estimating, and client interaction for civil site land development (site layout, grading, erosion control, underground piping, hydrology, hydraulics, etc.)
- Interact with our EPC arm to prepare quantity estimates for proposals and value engineered solutions for construction
- Prepare field reports, internal correspondence and complete formal reports
- Interpret data and test results from geotechnical reports
- May be assigned limited field construction oversight responsibilities; Ability to conduct or oversee some field assignments, and willingness for limited travel
- Contact vendors; research literature and regulatory requirements; prepare draft designs
- Interact with specialists in other technical practice areas in support of multi-disciplinary projects
- Coordinate with design teams to assist in defining work scope, schedule and budgets
- Oversee and mentor your design-team civil engineers
- Follow company safety standards and site safety standards
Wood is currently seeking a Junior Civil Engineer to join our team in our Chantilly, VA office reporting back to our Tucker, GA office.
- Prepare construction documents such as drawings, specifications, etc. as related to the civil site and infrastructure using Civil3D
- Primary function will be Civil design work for large-scale solar projects for both EPC and Engineer Consulting contracts
- Client interface may be expected
Wood is currently recruiting for a Piping Designer with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and design piping and equipment arrangements for pipeline appurtenances and complex facility layouts
- Support Project Managers and Engineers on a daily basis with design and drafting deliverables within the expectations of safety, scope, schedule, and budget
- Ensure Wood design practices, Quality Management System and Quality Assurance/Quality Control tasks are followed
- Work with Project Managers and Engineers to estimate quantities of Design drawings for complete Design packages
- Ensure industry design recommended practices and safety considerations are included in all designs
- Complete the deliverables for the detail design phase of a project
- Route and support all piping systems to complete detail design models
- Check other designer’s work for accuracy and completeness
- Work with team members to identify mistakes and eliminate rework
- Utilize the Company Design tools to produce automated Bills of Material
- Possible work in the field to assist construction with carry-on engineering work and as-built work
- Gather dimensional technical data from an operating facility revamp or expansion work
- Train others in the use of the Company’s CAD tools
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Senior Environmental Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years’ experience to effectively develop project work and manage, implement and oversee sites assessment, due diligence, remediation and reduction of environmental liability under VRP, Brownfields and other regulatory programs, and other related environmental projects in support of industrial and commercial clientele.
This exciting opportunity offers a growth position in a team-oriented environment for an individual with an established track record as a Seller/Doer. Candidate should have a successful track record executing and managing environmental projects in this state. Local projects include environmental assessments and studies, environmental remediation, property transactional services, commercial and residential development, and general environmental services. Candidates should be self-motivated have experience with managing a team and able to work on projects with variable complexity. The candidate should possess a balanced portfolio of skills including a strong technical understanding of their primary area of practice and experience in other aspects of environmental consulting, including business development and business management interests and experience, and demonstrated relationship-building abilities.
- Manage environmental projects including, site characterization, due diligence and property transactional services, remedial designs and implementation, and preparation of reports and other related documentation
- Development of new clients
- Network with new and existing clients to effectively position for and develop work opportunities
- Prepare contract proposals and cost estimates
- Manage project contracts, staff, budgets and schedules
- Perform, analyze and report on specific environmental project tasks under general supervision and research and recommend solutions to technical problems in accordance with accepted scientific/engineering practices and principles
- Participation and collaboration with other Wood offices and staff on larger, multidisciplinary assignments. Some daytime and overnight travel is expected (20-30% of the time)
- Work with and mentor junior and mid-level staff on environmental projects
- Work effectively with team members as well as independently
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions seeks a dynamic, experienced Support Services Manager to manage indirect costs including office moves and consolidations, operating facilities, managing fleet vehicles, reducing indirect costs, implementing sustainability programs, optimizing file storage and maintenance, and managing administrative functions in the West Group. This is a full-time position and will require periodic overtime as directed.
- Facilities Management
- Manage tenant improvements, office moves, consolidations, and expansions
- Oversee and manage leases and real estate
- Indirect Cost Management
- Evaluate controllable indirect costs
- Identify cost savings and implement controls to save costs
- Supply chain management to reduce indirect costs such as travel, copiers, office supplies
- Fleet Management
- Manage fleet to maximize revenue and minimize costs for vehicles (mileage, insurance, fuel, maintenance, repairs, etc.)
- Great Place to Work (GP2W) and Sustainability
- Implement GP2W
- Develop and implement a Sustainability Program with measurable cost savings and to meet appropriate sustainability goals
- Office administration
- Organizing and hosting local and regional meetings
- Occasional travel required in support of general administrative duties
- Assuring proper file maintenance
- Occasional financial data collection, reporting, and presentation
- Availability to work outside normal business hours as required
Wood Environment & infrastructure Solutions has an On-call Public Relations Specialist opportunity available to provide public relations/community communication ideal candidate has the ability to take initiative, work independently and coordinate efforts with multi-discipline teams. Support - internationally and nationally at a client site in Morris Plains, NJ.
The ideal candidate has the ability to take initiative, work independently and coordinate efforts with multi-discipline teams. They must pay attention to detail and have the ability to produce high quality work in a deadline-driven environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Works with the client to project manage internal and external communications campaigns that support client’s strategy
- Ensure media engagements are handled effectively and help to raise the profile of client’s brand, our expertise and our leaders’ profiles
- Proactively identify issues where client can offer unique insight and work with leaders and relevant teams to help develop our position
- Designs, develops and delivers engaging campaigns and content that support internal and external communication plans and business objectives
- Delivers impactful, communications campaigns that cut through the noise and drive employee engagement and the business growth objectives
- A key member of the internal communications community of practice, supporting effective and timely engagement across this community
- Maintains and analyses global internal communications channels
- Supports client’s culture and drives employee brand ambassadors through content development and messaging
- Identifies and develops compelling, relevant stories from around the business, consistently
- Supports senior leaders to be inspiring communicators and leads the planning and delivery of timely and engaging employee engagement activities
- Internal: Global, BU and regional communications communities of practice, executive leadership, functional and operational leadership teams
- External: Media, trade and industry associations, customer PR teams, agencies, emergency response providers (could include ambulance, police, coastguards), suppliers and vendors
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Mid-to-Senior Level Hydraulic Modeling / Water Resources Engineer to join our team in Portland, Oregon. This is a growth position for candidates who are interested in working with a team of highly experienced hydrologic / hydrodynamic modeling experts in Pacific Northwest on a broad range of hydrodynamic modeling skills supporting surface water (river, lake, and estuary), sediment transport, constituent, and remediation modeling. This position offers an opportunity to work on Projects throughout the United States and globally while living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Candidate will be responsible for technical execution of water resources modeling for stormwater infrastructure planning and design, and application of 1-D, 2-D, and 3-D complex hydrodynamic modeling tools and programs. Candidates will gain exposure to innovative modeling tools and techniques working with highly skilled modeling team in an open and friendly work environment and expanding these services in the Pacific Northwest and working with Wood offices and our diverse government and private sector external customers nationwide and globally. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is seeking to grow their career and help to expand our modelling practice. While not required, for employees with the interest and proclivity, we provide training, support and opportunity to develop, practice and improve business development skills.
- Work on complex hydrologic, hydraulic, infrastructure and water resources design and analyses in support of remediation design projects and water infrastructure planning & design
- Perform hydrologic / hydraulic modeling
- Writing technical reports
- Oversee and conduct the collection, management, evaluation and interpretation of data from the natural and built environment
- Design, develop, calibrate, apply and document hydrologic and hydraulic models to analyze river systems, storm water systems, wastewater systems, dams, levees, bridges and culverts
- Prepare technical reports that summarize analysis and recommendations
- Work collaboratively with other departments, environmental regulators, and other Wood offices on project related work
- Coordinate and manage water resources, utility design and/or storm water management projects
- Support business development including existing and new opportunities (see list below)
- Collaborate with project management teams and other discipline leads to manage project deliverables, including quality, schedule and budget
- Support proposal preparation including innovative technical approaches and pricing
- Prepare and perform client presentations
- Support Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines in the execution of all work
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Junior Water Resources Engineer to join our team in Wichita, KS.
Are you a Civil or Agricultural Engineer with 0 – 4 years of experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established engineering consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career.
- Will conduct field investigations on various projects including but not limited to: dam safety inspections, hydrology and hydraulic evaluations, and levee inspections for our municipal, state and federal government clients
- Will perform engineering calculations including hydrologic and hydraulic modelling tasks for a variety of water resources projects including dams, levee systems, watershed & floodplain studies, streambank stabilization, and stormwater systems
- Assist in analysis and design studies and produce written and oral reports
- Will work under the guidance and mentorship of senior engineers
- Will supervise technicians as needed