Functional Title: Buyer 2
Organization: Supply Chain
Reports to: Project Supply Chain Manager or Supply Chain Management
This position is responsible for effectively and professionally conducting the activities associated with purchasing materials and/or equipment as assigned. The incumbent has knowledge and understanding of procurement concepts, principles and practices, and the basic techniques of ensuring task completion, project delivery processes, and supplier relationship expectations. The incumbent understands the role of procurement and of this position in the project delivery process, accomplishes value-added expectations, and performs assignments in accordance with established policies and procedures. The incumbent has working knowledge and understanding of the concepts, principles, theories, and compliance requirements applicable to the assigned group, subject area, or commodity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare bidder lists, qualify bidders, prepare requests for quotation, and conduct bid evaluations.
- Recommend source selections, lead or participate in purchase order negotiations, and prepare and issue purchase orders.
- Purchasing assignments typically will consist of non-critical materials.
- Obtain necessary reviews and approvals of bidder exceptions, bid evaluations, recommendations, purchase orders, and change orders prior to execution.
- Utilize established policies, procedures, systems, and tools to assure maximum contribution.
- Evaluate facts surrounding purchase order-related problem areas, determine the most appropriate remedial actions, and implement such actions through available means.
- Administer assigned purchase orders, including change order processing, contractual compliance, invoice processing and verification, and performance evaluation.
- Identify and advise management of purchase order-related risks.
- Development of potential and qualified suppliers, including performance history.
- Maintain purchase order and purchasing process documentation.
- Assist Supply Chain Management in the preparation of proposal deliverables, such as pricing of materials.
- Assist Supply Chain Management in providing other support services as requested.
- Accountable to the assigned Supply Chain Manager and Construction Manager for field assignments.
- Timeliness, accuracy, and adequacy of the purchasing activities.
- Fulfillment of the purchase order requirements.
- Effective management of change activity to protect the company from claims.
- Timeliness, accuracy, and adequacy of purchase order-related problem identification, status reporting, and corrective action.
- Effectiveness of relationships with suppliers, management, clients, and support organizations.
- Assurance of the quality of tasks performed and outputs provided.
- Compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Works under close or moderate supervision. No direct reports. May supervise the work of procurement support personnel who assist with the assigned purchase orders.
- Coordinates with project or departmental personnel in performance of the purchasing activities.
- Commits, spends and controls client and company dollars within limits established in company policies or procedures.
- Makes decisions within the scope of procedures and assures compliance with applicable Supply Chain policies and procedures.
Project Delivery Knowledge:
· Understands the project delivery processes as used for various contracting scopes (i.e. design, consulting, design-build, program management, construction management), and their relationship to procurement procedures.
- Understands overall corporate resources and capabilities.
- Has good communications and writing skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with suppliers, project teams, clients, and others to organize and motivate achievement.
- Uses personal computer in support of electronic mail, and standard Microsoft Office software.
· Familiar with the capabilities of a materials management system and understands how to use it effectively for the purchasing activities.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Dispute Resolution Manager with experience in the dispute resolution program management.
The Dispute Resolution Manager - dispute resolution program (DRP) is responsible for providing neutral and confidential assistance to employees in order to resolve conflicts. The role will serve as a source of support and information, and acts as a liaison between conflicting parties. The DRP provides employees and the company with opportunities to resolve disagreements with they first arise as well as safeguarding the legal rights of employees and guard against retaliation, with the flexibility to address the interests of each party.
This role will serve as a key advisor and subject matter expert on employee relations matters to provide guidance to all levels of a matrixed organization; resolving highly complex issues in creative and effective ways. Proactively assesses risk and advises management on best practices and procedures. Responsible for guiding employee relations decisions that have a significant effect to the organizational operations.
Provides consultation and resolution of employee relation issues that promote fair treatment and the consistent application of organizational policies and applicable federal/state laws. They will be responsible for mediating between two parties and acts as an intermediary. This role will be responsible for overseeing the dispute resolution process; including oversight of investigations, resolutions of complaints, employee education, and recommend appropriate strategies in order to resolve any conflicts between parties involved.
- Overseeing investigations, complaint resolution, offering support, solutions and alternatives in order to resolve workplace conflicts
- Directs business partners and leaders in management of grievances and complaint resolution processes, as well as hearings, arbitrations and unfair practice charge matters
- Analyzes problems and recommends solutions to personnel policies and procedures. Applies subject matter expertise to resolve questions, concerns and informal complaints for a large, complex employee population in a creative and effective way
- Coordinates with general counsel and external counsel to respond to employment litigation and pre-litigation matters. Assist counsel with all phases of litigation coordination
- Identifying problem and pattern areas and providing recommendations in order to manage certain areas that require improvement
- Coaching and influencing leaders
- Educating and facilitating employee relations training for P&O and business leaders
- Ensures timely response to requests for information
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of program metrics, analyses, and recommendations
- Responsible for P&O policy application, ensuring compliance with relevant group standards, regulatory requirements and operating procedures
- Lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and company’s standards and policies
- Internal: P&O business partners, leadership teams, all employees and leaders
- External: Vendors; local working groups/industry bodies
Level of Influence & Decision Making Authority:
- This role operates with a high degree of independence in their area of responsibility ensuring advice and support is in line with the agreed policies, principles and practices as determined by Company and as constrained by legislative requirements. A key influencing role, with decisions/recommendations that may have a significant impact on Company or business
Wood seeks a Field Engineer for our solar/wind/renewables group. This is an excellent opportunity for new or recent graduates who want field engineering experience.This is a full-time permanent position that is located in our corporate Tucker, GA (Atlanta office) and to be assigned to field projects across the US for extended periods of time.
Wood Automation & Control is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join our team in either Houston or Deer Park, Texas.
Wood’s Automation and Control business is the largest vendor-independent system integrator in the world, and has grown consecutively over the last 22 years. We pride ourselves on solving real-world problems for our clients by providing full engineering, consulting, procurement and construction services to our customers across the globe. Our automation teams work on hands-on projects that span the full spectrum - from small integration projects to Main Automation Contractor programs for large, multi-EPC projects.
- Lead multi-discipline, project engineering and/or project management roles on a wide variety of process projects
- Manage all aspects of the project, from Front End Engineering & Design (FEED) through Detailed Design, Commissioning and Start-Up
- Execute technology solutions for our control, safety and information systems projects in the Oil & Gas and Process industries
- Manage and conduct controls studies as needed
- Preparation of commercial and technical proposals and reports
- Direction and training of junior controls project management and engineering staff
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Follow and take a pro-active role in corporate health safety and environmental programs
- Provide excellent practical client service with a commitment to technical excellence
- Collaborate with other Wood offices and controls engineering staff on projects
Wood Mining & Minerals currently is looking for a Supply Chain &Contracts Manager, based on Santiago, Chile. This role has overall responsibility for managing multi-discipline procurement, material management and contracting functions and activities on a large capital projects.
- Managing supply chain, expediting, supplier quality surveillance, material planning and logistics of equipment and bulk construction materials on a project
- Planning, organizing and directing the activities of buyers, contracts administrators, expeditors, inspectors, shipping and logistics staff and technical and commercial support staff, for the supply of necessary materials, equipment and construction services, in accordance with the project’s standards, specifications and construction schedules
- Managing the supply chain work process and reporting the status of these multiple functions to senior project management and clients
- Taking over after award of principal contracts, coordinated conformation of contracts, updated contracting strategies and detailed contract plans, improved departmental procedures, staffing, schedules and budgets.
- Establish process and procedures for contract administration, staffed contract administrators for major contracts, implement systems for administration and change control, analyze and negotiate claims.
- Senior review of all documentation, evaluations, recommendations, contract conditions and changes.
- Senior review of all post-tender and post-award administration
- Providing general and direct supervision to the staff on the project and fostering a learning environment
- Workforce forecasting, budget preparation, completion of performance appraisals, and proposal input and development
- Acting as liaison with the client on all functions
- Leading development of local sources of supply
- Moderate amount of travel to client offices and supplier facilities
- Participation in critical supplier and contractor negotiations
- Maintaining ultimate responsibility for project supply chain, Contract and reporting to the project manager and client
- Complying with Wood code of business conduct and ensuring compliance with corporate policies.
- Promote and adhere to ethical behaviour in line with Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy, Health, Safety, Security and Environment within the Supply Chain and Contract.
Wood seeks a dedicated Project Manager, responsible for the successful delivery of small and medium size projects predominantly (mining, shale, oil & gas) in Construction-phase project management as well. The role will involve project management tasks across a variety of projects and sectors at any one time, providing direction to the project team and supporting Project Directors.
The position will provide an interesting and varied workload drawing upon your technical, organisational and communication skills and will require a methodical approach to planning and managing projects. As a consultancy our main asset is our people and so it is essential that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills to maximise both internal and external work opportunities.
Duties may include:
- planning what work needs to be done, when and who’s going to do it
- assessing the risks involved in a particular project and managing these risks
- making sure the work is done to the right standard
- motivating the team of people involved in the project
- co-ordinating work done by different people
- making sure the project is running on time and to budget
- dealing with changes to the project as and when necessary
- making sure the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits
- accurate estimating and forecasting, including Earned Value Analysis
- writing project management documentation such as Project Execution Plans, Quality Plans, Health and Safety Plans, Stakeholder Management Plans; and effectively implementing these
- liaising with the customer and stakeholders
- contract administration and interfacing with the legal team
- supporting bid teams and developing elements of bid submissions
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is searching for a Senior GIS Analyst to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. Ideal candidates will have a BS degree in GIS, Geography, Environmental Science, Computer Science, or equivalent, approximately 7+ years' experience. The desired candidate will be a highly-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a true interest in learning and continued improvement. Knowledge of programming, application development and relational databases is essential. This exciting opportunity offers a growth position in a multi-disciplined, team-oriented environment.
- Design, develop, and implement customized GIS applications (mobile, web and desktop applications)
- Manage field data collection using applications such as Survey123 and Collector
- Create 3D data simulations for visual resources impact analyses
- Perform GIS analysis using ESRI products and remote sensing tools
- Perform both geographic and non-geographic data manipulation, management and analysis, cartography, and develop/use automated GIS processes using a variety of software environments
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, with a commitment to keeping projects on time and within budget
- Interface with clients, project teams, and project managers
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an entry-level professional with a degree in civil engineering to support a growing Civil Engineering team. The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated professional with a basic understanding of engineering principles related to water resources, geotechnical engineering, and civil design.
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of Wood’s Civil Engineering team and will work with and be mentored by our civil design, water resources, and solid waste professional engineers. Engineering efforts include preparing design calculations, developing computer models using industry-specific software programs, preparing plans & specifications, and preparing reports.
- Performing calculations related to civil, water resources, and solid waste design
- Building spreadsheets and computer models for various design elements
- Assisting with preparing permit applications and construction documents
- Under direct supervision, interact with clients
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is hiring an Environmental Technician to support environmental projects managed out of our St. Louis, Missouri office. The successful candidate will have experience in soil sampling, be able to update and maintain field documentation, and have a good work ethic. This role will primarily consist of collecting soil and groundwater samples.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position will support environmental projects with the following responsibilities:
- Soil and/or groundwater-sampling duties at various project locations
- Maintenance of equipment calibration logs
- Documentation of field activities for specific tasks performed for each project
- Tasks may include general labor and construction activities
- Use of Geographical Positioning Systems (GPS) for collection of environmental data
- Adherence to all Health & Safety Standards in all field-related activities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Piping Engineer for the Houston, TX Office.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Creates datasheets, specifications and technical bid, etc. of existing technology and applications and ensures that assignments meet standards and performance requirements within area of expertise
- Assists and/or checks the work of other engineers and/or less experienced engineers
- Provides high level technical interface between customer, engineering and sub-contractors to determine root-cause of problems and to develop effective solutions
- Provides thorough investigation for project requirements including safety and environmental compliance issues and technical review of piping stress and material needs
- Participates in developing deadlines, labor estimates projects and work to be done
- Defines project engineering schedule. Develops project cost estimates
- Performs stress analysis, prepares piping specifications and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all Codes and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting
- Conducts analysis, ensures that designs are workable, makes recommendations and develops alternative solutions with conclusions reviewed by higher levels
- Consults with other departments on equipment designs, problems and questions
- May travel occasionally to field sites to assist with product related problems or to obtain application data. Interfaces with equipment vendors
- Prepares reports, correspondence, procedures, specifications and technical calculations. Prepares technical data and papers for sales personnel, customers and publications using good internal presentation and report writing skills
- Spends 100% of time in an office environment. May be required to assist in Vendor or project site visits
- While performing the duties of this job, is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
Wood is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced Executive Assistant to support the Longmont/ Loveland -CO based Senior Vice President and Vice President for Pipelines Group. This is a full-time position.
This position will support executive in staff capacity by handling a wide variety of situations involving the administrative functions of the office that cannot be brought to the attention of the executive.
Advises individuals inside and outside the organization on the executive views on major policies or current issues facing the organization. Contacts or replies to contacts from high ranking individuals who may be from large national or international firms and may involve unique situations, and each contact must be handled differently, using judgment and discretion.
- Providing administrative support to SVP and VP
- Organizes and arranges for staff members to represent organization at meetings and conferences, using own initiative.
- Notes commitments made by executives during meetings and arranges for staff implementation.
- Reads outgoing correspondence for executive approval and alerts writers to any conflicts or departure from policies or executive's viewpoints.
- In executive's absence, ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member.
- Interprets requests, helps implement action, and decides whether executive should be notified of important or emergency matters as needed.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of operational and administrative problems. Issues and interprets operating policies.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- May compose and sign correspondence for executive. May serve as the executive's representative at meetings and express the executive's viewpoints at such meetings.
Wood is currently seeking a Business Development Manager - Pipelines, based in our Canonsburg, PA office. Reporting to the Vice President of Pipeline Construction, this exciting leadership opportunity has overall responsibility for maintaining strategic relationships with new and existing customers and identifying business opportunities for our Pipelines group. The Business Development Manager has the capacity to support and work with other Wood service lines.
- Directing efforts and activities aimed at establishing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with customers
- Implementing business development and marketing strategies aligned with the Process & Energy business
- Identifying business opportunities for Wood and establishing and leading proposal win strategies
- Supporting proposal/bid development, including proposal pricing/content and marketing materials
- Supporting research activities to identify emerging market opportunities and monitoring competitor activities
- Representing Wood within trade organizations and at regional industry events
Wood has a long tradition delivering Transmission and Design projects globally to a wide and established client base. Due to recent growth we are expanding our resources through the South East of America to provide enhanced local support to our customers.
Wood currently have an exciting opportunity for a Distribution Designer. Reporting to the Distribution Lead Engineer, this position can be located in our Orlando or West Palm Beach, FL, offices. If you are looking to strengthen and enhance your skills, thrive on challenges in a fast-paced environment and are looking for that next step in the growth of your career, this is the opportunity for you.
- Supporting engineering of distribution electrical projects through the entire project lifecycle: from conceptual and feasibility, though detailed design, and into construction and into service
- Supporting overhead and underground distribution engineering projects by clearly defining scopes of work, completing cost estimates, performing engineering calculations, and developing detailed design drawings
- Supporting documentation processed for projects including technical specifications, tender documents, technical reports and project calculations
- Providing construction support and responding to information requests during construction and completing project documentation including as-builts, calculations and return of data to the client
- Traveling and visiting project sites during design and construction
Wood is currently seeking a ProjectHealth, Safety, Security & Environmental (HSSE) Manager for a project assignment in locations yet to be determined
The position of Project HSSE Manager reports directly to the Project Manager and indirectly to the Area HSSE Manager for the Wood Process & Energy Construction Group. The position calls for candidates with passion and drive. This is a senior level role that requires a high level of commitment and dedication to the Safety, Health, Environment, Security and wellbeing of large work force on a major construction project. The ideal candidate will have education, training, and experience in the fields of occupational safety and health commensurate with the desired position. 10 plus years on similar roles five which must be in HSSE leadership. This includes experience with behavior based programs and concepts, training, injury case management, program development, personnel management, leadership development, site management, supervisor engagement, client interaction, management counsel, injury care, and other HSSE experience that may not be listed here.
Key Aims & Objectives
- To actively seek and correct the gaps between good safety performance and great safety performance
- Positively influence all stakeholders by action, belief and conviction in the human system of safety management
- Improve performance by setting an example of no compromise safety excellence
Prime Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide technical and behavioral leadership and guidance to the assigned Project
- Review existing policies and procedures, making recommendations for improvement
- Assist in the development of new HSSE policies and procedures to meet Project and overall Wood needs
- Lead and support development and implementation of HSSE management systems that support the Project needs. These can include site-specific plans and programs
- Utilize Wood audit protocols for all PPA location
- Lead or participate in investigation of incidents and prepare incident report(s)
- Regularly communicate the status of the Project’s HSSE culture and performance with Project and Corporate Management
- Assist in the planning, recognition, evaluation, and mediation of risk for the Project
- Provide oversight for contractors and subcontractors as necessary to ensure compliance with Wood policy and procedure
- Maintain expert knowledge and assure compliance with all applicable legislative, client, and Wood requirements for the Project
- Facilitate and/or conduct HSSE training for the project as needed, and assure training is tracked internally as required
- Participant in various leadership initiatives currently established in PPA
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Wood employees, supervision, and management
- Provide injury management and care for employees, and provide timely and accurate reporting with internal and external support (including, but not limited to; claims processing, return to work, light duty assignment closure of claims and resolving discrepancies as needed)
- Compile and share safety lessons learned across Wood
Wood is currently seeking a Finance Manager for our Loveland, CO - USA office.
This position would be responsible for the proper and timely recording of all financial transactions in the general ledger for this SBU. This position would also be responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial results and all associated reporting. As well as, be responsible to facilitate all budgetary and forecasting schedules as required. In addition, we would look for this position to lead the effort in consolidating the financial reporting.
Responsibilities include monthly financial close process including month end reporting, performing general ledger and variance analysis, work with Controller to facilitate and prepare budgeting and forecasting templates for responsible business units.
- Oversight of all financial accounting entries for the Service Line
- Establish and maintain effective controls over financial reporting and adherence to policies & procedures.
- Management reporting: analysis of business operations and insightful reporting to support active on-target management of the business
- Budget & Forecast preparation of the assigned entities
- Process Improvement initiatives and training of accounting staff as needed.
- Various special projects
Wood is currently recruiting for an experienced Lead Mechanical Engineer extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Assurance that personnel within the Instrument group are competent, identify inadequacies in personnel and proposing solutions such as training, coaching or replacement and that the correct competent personnel are matched to the task at hand
- Responsibility for the integration of the electrical design into the overall project work-scope, and ensuring that Commissioning, Maintenance and Operational requirements are included within the design
- Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff
- Ensure that the work output of discipline assigned staff complies with the relevant procedures
- Provide technical assistance to discipline staff as required
- Responsible for input to project plans and schedules, achievement of agreed schedule, during the course of any project or study or early identification of project areas of concern with necessary corrective action identified
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments, state, national and international standards and legislative requirements related to the scope of the discipline
- Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the discipline assigned staff, including assisting in the training and technical development of engineers
- Be aware and understand the business drivers within the Client organization and how these can be influenced by innovated designs and minimum cost solutions
- Approval of all engineering documents created by the Instrument team (inclusive of PE responsibilities)
- Review work/work output of discipline assigned staff as required
- Prepare estimates and assist in the review of proposed schedules
- Ensure that results of any development work are fully utilized in discipline activities
- Provide technical assistance to other disciplines as required
- Providing documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in workpacks and, or design books on time to meet project deadlines
- Ensuring documentation is technically correct and all relevant engineering management system processes are applied to each scope
- Taking part and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements (where required)
- Responsible as a key member of any Project team for achieving the Project target and completion of the Project within the budget and schedule
- Preparation of engineering scope for both staff hours and equipment estimates (where necessary)
- Responsible for assessing and identifying deviations to standards, that will benefit Wood & Client, and gaining acceptance of Client Technical Authorities
- Participate as necessary in discussions with Clients and visit job sites as required
- Assist the Lead Discipline Engineer when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties
- Progress of the works under their control and the achievement of targets and responsible for reporting progress as per company systems and procedures
- Producing engineering deliverables registers and controlling the works against those registers
- Supervision of Mechanical staff under their control and responsibility for the technical quality of work produced by them
- Be conversant and knowledgeable with respect to current and new legislation and standards e.g., BS, API, ASME and Client codes and standards, Federal, State & OSHA Regulations
- Identification of appropriate resources for engineering works and forward planning of resources, taking into account cross site requirements
Wood is currently recruiting for an Instrument Designer in our Houston, TX Office.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Functions in a primary design role, providing drawing and deliverable development while assisting the design lead to accomplish overall project objectives. Performs tasks with competency and extensive knowledge of standard techniques, procedures and design criteria. Support the discipline design lead in maintaining Budget, Schedule and adherence to the project scope of work.
Create CADD designs/drawings from Engineering and Design sketches, mark-ups, go-bys and verbal instruction. Coordinate with other discipline designers to ensure verbally received information is communicated and clearly understood.
Review and apply project standards and documents to assure they are compatible and aligned with the overall project objectives. Bring discrepancies to the attention of the Design Coordinator for resolution.
Work closely with peer and subordinate project design staff as well as engineering staff to assure the integrity of project deliverables and documents are maintained, accurate, and consistent
Participate in all available technical training while continuously improving technical skill sets.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. (Wood) is seeking a Water Resources/Drainage Engineer to join our Transportation Group in Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work on projects involving multidisciplinary teams. The position is in support of project assignments related to drainage engineering, stormwater management, and surface water modeling for transportation/traffic, site development, and water/wastewater infrastructure.
- Work on simple and complex hydrologic, hydraulic, infrastructure and water resources designs and analyses
- Oversee and conduct the collection, management, evaluation and interpretation of data from the natural and built environment
- Design, develop, calibrate, apply and document hydrologic and hydraulic models to analyze river systems, storm water systems, wastewater systems, dams, levees, bridges and culverts primarily for transportation projects
- Prepare technical reports that summarize analyses and recommendations
- Prepare design documents and construction drawings for civil engineering projects
- Coordinate and manage water resources, utility design and/or storm water management projects
- Work collaboratively with other Wood offices, clients, environmental regulators on project related work
- Work with our team to identify and develop hydrologic and hydraulic business opportunities including Flood Control, Storm Water Management, Natural Stream Restoration, Wastewater Collection / Management and Sustainable Green Infrastructure
- Coordinate with project management teams and other discipline leads to manage project deliverables, ensuring schedule and budget are achieve
- Assist in proposal preparation including innovative technical approaches and competitive pricing
- Prepare and perform client presentations
- Follow Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines in the execution of all work
Wood is seeking to appoint an experienced Consultant Engineer to work in the Rotating Equipment Reliability and Condition Monitoring space. We aim to provide engineering solutions and services that improve machine reliability and assist our Oil & Gas, Mining and Utilities clients in achieving peak production, whilst maximizing machinery life cycles.
Wood’s Asset Integrity Solutions business has established a truly global vibration, dynamics and noise (VDN) capability. Encompassing 230 engineering specialists in 11 offices, the VDN team works closely together helping our customers meet their reliability, integrity and operational performance goals.
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships, including developing new business opportunities
- Execute maintenance strategies and programs for clients whilst seeking opportunities to improve them utilizing the latest in data analytics techniques
- Manage, implement and improve vibration, lubrication and thermography based predictive maintenance programs - including on-site data collection, analysis, and determination of recommendations for rotating equipment
- Assist with investigations, providing technical input for equipment failures and troubleshooting projects: alignments, balancing, ODS and RCA
- Assist with RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance) and FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis)
- Identify opportunities to improve client plant reliability, availability and/or performance, collaborating with clients to turn to their advantage
- Provide support, mentoring and technical reviews for colleagues in the group in predictive and preventive maintenance practices
WOOD is seeking a HSSE Coordinator. Reporting to the Manager, HSSE on the project, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide HSSE support on a major project. If you thrive on challenges in a fast-paced environment, this opportunity is for you!
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, policies, guidance, and best practices across the project
- Assisting in the development and administration of local project HSSE teams to create a positive safety culture
- Building a culture of personal accountability where safe behaviours are reinforced, and at-risk behaviours are challenged
- Ensuring that the levels of security and emergency readiness are established, maintained, and tested across the project
- Providing assistance in ensuring that all project participants are provided with the tools and knowledge to allow them to work within the safe operating envelope of legislation, procedures, and competence
- Acting upon the feedback from the customer satisfaction measurement process
- Coordinating production and distribution of all HSSE statistical information for the projects/office on a monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc basis and undertaking data analysis in order to identify project safety trends
- Coordinating HSSE training sessions, maintaining training records, and communicating reporting expectations with Amec Foster Wheeler’s contractors