Wood is gathering resumes for a Project Manager with strong downstream and chemical industry experience. This is not a current need, as it is for a future opportunity.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Successful candidate will possess:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience serving as a Project Manager in the downstream and chemical industry
• Proven track record of effectively managing projects while meeting safety, quality, and budget and schedule performance goals
• Demonstrated effectiveness in project negotiations, multi-site interfaces, commercial management of contracts and supplier and contractor quality systems, management of change systems, and implementation of project management strategies
• Proficient experience in the management of contracts, budgeting, controlling costs, planning, scheduling and management of change
• HECSS – Minimum of 15 years of related experience, with typical experience of 20 years
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.