Wood is currently recruiting for an Operations Technical Professional with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
The Operations Technical Professional will develop operations manuals, procedures, and other operations related support for all systems associated with onshore and offshore Oil and Gas facilities. In addition, support and assist the Operations Team to ensure that all projects undertaken are completed and delivered within time and budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out detailed control and monitoring of all project work in progress, ensuring all scopes are achieved within time and budget
- Develop technical deliverables (documentation) to ensure compliance with project requirements – based on templates agreed and approved by Client. Typically, this requires development of Operating Manuals and Procedures for equipment
- Inform Senior Operations Technical Professional or Operations Technical Manager on projected technical issues, constraints, and/or any potential shortfalls
- Highlight issues related to document development, production and technical compliance as needed
- Liaise with Clients and all associated third parties in relation to project work scopes under direction of Senior Operations Technical Professional
- Attend Client technical meetings as and when required
- Participate in weekly project meetings, as required
- Provide comprehensive and timely progress reports to the Senior Operations Technical Professional and/or Project Manager
- Ensure all work is implemented in accordance with the Company Business (Quality) Management System – use and maintain discipline check-sheets for all development effort
- Maintain own work plan and allocation of priorities while collaborating with rest of the team
- Proactive communication with Operations Team lead and Project Manager all project issues
- Contribute to the evaluation and preparation of bids/tenders/quotations as required by Senior Operations Technical Professional and/or Project Manager